Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they would get rid of the stupid sub rules its ruining my plans :( but my F6 position looking compromised having the E on Campbell 37 not good enough, Dempsey a sub risk and Gallagher a sub risk and settling on macrae hoping he avoids the vest or else have to swap out to luko to get a respectable score as Caldwell already completed, wanted jordan sweet but with the spread of games need to change of plans of improving team and bench

Williams > Caldwell
Jhye Clarke > macrae
Think I have set my self up right

1714111570114.png
Gambling on a good score from Garcia (if he's the sub I can swap on Wilson) on field.
Then Wilson (or Lazarro if Wilson is needed at F6) as EMG and if Dempsey is the sub, I can switch Reid into M8 if the EMG score is good enough.

1. Dempsey > Sweet field Jordon (loop Wilson and Lazz) will let me go Crae or mid next week
2. Jordon > Crae (loop Wilson and Dempsey) won't be able to do alot next week
3. Clark > Sweet field Jordon (loop Wilson and Dempsey) will be able to get to Crae next week

Help?
I'm probably no help as I suck in fantasy, but we are still very early into the season (round 7 of 24). In my opinion cash gen is still the go to, so number 3: Clark (i'm assuming Jhye?) > Sweet is what you should do.

Yeah Jhye
Also just another thing about Sweet is that Port play the first game on the Thursday next week, so if you don't get him this week you will need to lock in a trade next week before you know all the sunday teams. (Also one of the reasons why I'm going Sweet this week).

Also just another thing about Sweet is that Port play the first game on the Thursday next week, so if you don't get him this week you will need to lock in a trade next week before you know all the sunday teams. (Also one of the reasons why I'm going Sweet this week).
Thanks for that.

I think I'll do Clark to Sweet and get Jordon or Dempsey to Macrae next week. Think he will be must get by then.

Geelong bench: Dempsey, Parfitt, Bowes, Atkins, Duncan.
I think the sub will be between Atkins and Dempsey. Sub will most likely be Dempsey. Unless they cop an injury early, Dempsey will most likely drop in price. Going to Sweet will also lock you out of editing the trade (I think, unless you keep him in utility).

I'm deciding between trading out Dempsey or Sanders. Was originally going to trade out Jhye Clark but with him and Sanders omitted, I'm thinking Dempsey is the one to trade. Then trade Sanders next week. If Dempsey is the sub and Geelong suffer no new injuries, he could be omitted the following week.

Geelong bench: Dempsey, Parfitt, Bowes, Atkins, Duncan.
I think the sub will be between Atkins and Dempsey. Sub will most likely be Dempsey. Unless they cop an injury early, Dempsey will most likely drop in price. Going to Sweet will also lock you out of editing the trade (I think, unless you keep him in utility).

I'm deciding between trading out Dempsey or Sanders. Was originally going to trade out Jhye Clark but with him and Sanders omitted, I'm thinking Dempsey is the one to trade. Then trade Sanders next week. If Dempsey is the sub and Geelong suffer no new injuries, he could be omitted the following week.

Sub can come from on field, surely Guthrie a chance??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also need to maximise the cash I feel, just in case it goes pear shaped.

Bringing him in this week and worst case you’re still making a bit of him this week and next with a low BE and can offload him again.

Waste of a trade potentially but the rookies this week could be in the same boat. At least we know he has the role if he’s the only ruck picked.

Sub can come from on field, surely Guthrie a chance??
Are you sure? I thought sub had to come from the 5 man bench named?
I feel like Parfitt is a big chance to be sub with Guthrie back but who knows
He's been in decent form though. Bowes has been in great form. Dempsey had a down game last week and is the youngest/inexperienced. Guthrie has a good chance of being subbed off, but I don't think they'll start him as sub.

He's been in decent form though. Bowes has been in great form. Dempsey had a down game last week and is the youngest/inexperienced. Guthrie has a good chance of being subbed off, but I don't think they'll start him as sub.
Sub can be named from anywhere on the field or bench.

Parfitt always seems to be on the outer with the Cats which is why I think it’s him. IMO Dempsey wouldn’t make a great sub but whereas Parfitt as sub makes more sense if they want to ease Guthrie in

Sub can be named from anywhere on the field or bench.

Parfitt always seems to be on the outer with the Cats which is why I think it’s him. IMO Dempsey wouldn’t make a great sub but whereas Parfitt as sub makes more sense if they want to ease Guthrie in
In my opinion cats have too many inside mids named in their team. I doubt Dempsey would be sub if they have Guthrie, Bruhn, Dangerfield, Parfitt, O'connor, Bowes and Atkins all there.

Yep, someone's done it already this season, maybe even the Cats lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back