Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Trades Big Bang staring at board.gif
Trades get harder now .....so many Rookies not fattened ....corrections already made

But the most critical early Bye is upon us ......SYD and COLL have the curriculum day off

Grundy, Heeney, Jordon, Roberts, and Naicos .....some critical decision making this week ...who to hold, and who to trade, and whats more, who are you trading too ?

No Heeney, Naicos, or Grundy Tigs ?
I have all 3. I'm going to have to wear the ruck red dot for 2 weeks with Gawndy.

Hoping Clohesy shows something so I can go Sexton or Lazz to him and fill in for Daicos. Just going to wear a bad week next week. If I hadn't copped Windy suspension I could have culled Naicos this week.

I have all 3. I'm going to have to wear the ruck red dot for 2 weeks with Gawndy.

Hoping Clohesy shows something so I can go Sexton or Lazz to him and fill in for Daicos. Just going to wear a bad week next week. If I hadn't copped Windy suspension I could have culled Naicos this week.
My prayers are with McAuliffe having a successful 1st game .....he'll be a good Fantasy player ..loves to tackle

My prayers are with McAuliffe having a successful 1st game .....he'll be a good Fantasy player ..loves to tackle
That's going to create a problem for me. I won't need a mid. Roberts out Sharp in...it's the Daicos and Heeney cover that is s**t. Wilson and Howes.

Hoping Howes, Hore or Sexton > Clohesy. Sick of the potato that is Howes. Pumps out great scores on bench and now you need him is in full potato mode.

Jordon maybe to Comben and hope he pumps out some decent scores. Will get D/F DPP which should come in handy. If I go Sexton to Clohesy then Flanders will be doable.

Thank goodness I took a warchest in

Keeping an eye on Luko in his defensive role tommorow, so potentially could go.

Jordon to Luko (could go Chuck Comben too but I don't want more North players)

Howes to anyone (going a week early but his cash gen has grinded to a halt it looks like), maybe Keane? Will have a low BE.

Will leave the Laz/Campbell downgrades for the week after, and then could upgrade a forward

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank goodness I took a warchest in

Keeping an eye on Luko in his defensive role tommorow, so potentially could go.

Jordon to Luko (could go Chuck Comben too but I don't want more North players)

Howes to anyone (going a week early but his cash gen has grinded to a halt it looks like)

Will leave the Laz/Campbell downgrades for the week after, and then could upgrade a forward
Forgot Luko discussion from literally yesterday.

Should be able to do Sexton to Comben and Jordon to Luko.

On the Luko in defence chat, he has history there and good scoring history. Was primarliy a defender in 2021, and averaged 86.

Six tons and a lot of 80s. So if this move is long term and it looks like it is, it’s a very good move for his price

Last edited:
Grundy to RoMo depending how they score this week, either Howes or Jordon to some defender rookie if a decent one pops, if no def rookie then just whoever is best. Comben might be too expensive and risky to go into

Wanting to get T.Miller next week from going up/down with Fyfe/Jordon.
I'd be going from 4 mid rooks to 3, but means id be fielding 2 rooks in the forward line instead of 0 because of Fyfe/Jordon going, is it worth it while being best 18?
How many defender rooks you fielding?

Should be fine then
Yeah i just feel like id be taking off one of Roberts, Mckercher, Sanders or Sharp for Miller which isnt the best boost, maybe 20-30 pts.

Then going from 70 and 72 avg of Jordon/Fyfe to a Reid/Gallagher xD.

Ofcourse they most likely don't count in the best 18 the next 2 weeks and ill get Heeney after his bye.

Last edited:
I'm thinking Daicos to Bont. after trading Bont out this week. God damn. He just looked so trash last week I couldn't watch that again. A different player tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back