Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

2025 and ranked 97th... 😬

Only 2nd year playing fantasy so in a whole new world. Ended up doing the double downgrade to the GC boys (with Graham's score stuck on the bench ahh). Turns out the double down was still an upgrade on Jordon!

Have 462k in the bank so maybe I can double upgrade? Who knows, don't feel very prepared to be in this spot haha
Drive it like you stole it! Had Graham on the pine here too!

I spend one day out of the loop and it feels like it's going to take all week work out wtf happened?
Crouch, Mckercher, Yeo?, Suns, Norf, and Sam "I'm Back" Walsh?

Drive it like you stole it! Had Graham on the pine here too!
Haha thank you, and yes Graham pine riding was a pain but also can't complain!

Really only jumped up by missing all the top priced mid premos flopping this round, so got to consider how to stay up there with still not having the likes of Green, Bont etc who can go 130 any given week

Haha thank you, and yes Graham pine riding was a pain but also can't complain!

Really only jumped up by missing all the top priced mid premos flopping this round, so got to consider how to stay up there with still not having the likes of Green, Bont etc who can go 130 any given week
Enjoy the ride! upcoming matchups, injury niggles and roles are probably the places to keep an eye on that are in your control. I think it comes down to riding your luck more than anything in the end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2025 and ranked 97th... 😬

Only 2nd year playing fantasy so in a whole new world. Ended up doing the double downgrade to the GC boys (with Graham's score stuck on the bench ahh). Turns out the double down was still an upgrade on Jordon!

Have 462k in the bank so maybe I can double upgrade? Who knows, don't feel very prepared to be in this spot haha
Missed your comment here sorry haha!

I highly recommend…..

Not listening to us!!!

But if you can get a half upgrade ahead of the pack now, you are in a great spot. Get that stacked midfield.

1912, gained a couple hundred spots

Imagine telling preseason me that my four score drop-outs would be Bont, Dawson, McKercher, and Sanders

Missed your comment here sorry haha!

I highly recommend…..

Not listening to us!!!

But if you can get a half upgrade ahead of the pack now, you are in a great spot. Get that stacked midfield.
Thanks mate. Really have to consider who we want on field this week with no loops and an abundance of rookies that we can play, and I have DPP to play really any def/mid rook so that will be tough.

Would like Baker to strengthen up the fwd line but on his bye obviously so that's a pain. Two rooks in the fwd line still feels horrifying, and I traded out Reid two weeks ago so my strength their is weak. But can hide behind best 18 still so maybe that's a next week problem!

Thanks mate. Really have to consider who we want on field this week with no loops and an abundance of rookies that we can play, and I have DPP to play really any def/mid rook so that will be tough.

Would like Baker to strengthen up the fwd line but on his bye obviously so that's a pain. Two rooks in the fwd line still feels horrifying, and I traded out Reid two weeks ago so my strength their is weak. But can hide behind best 18 still so maybe that's a next week problem!

Definitely, especially as will have DPPs then too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back