Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Welcome Peeps ....to another fun filled round of Fantasy Football

Look charlie Chaplin.gif

Tonight we have a monster matchup ....the SAINT's versus the PUPPY DOG's ....what will Bevo do, does he in fact know what he'll do ....it's a fascinating watch

Myself ...I'm sticking the (VC) on that man of Steele .....but I'm also nervously waiting by the bat channel to quickly reverse my Hugo Garcia trade, if he gets the sub vest .....surely not though ??

I've had to be careful this week to trade the right Garcia in

Hoping my boy Marshall keeps his form going against that marshmellow man English ....in what was one of the worse Ruck performances for many a day

Did I mention Bevo .....well, if I haven't, what are the odds, he's scared s**tl**s of the adverse feedback if he vests Sanders , or subs him yet again

Oh what a watch it'll be tonight .....I hope everyone has a great round !

Popcorn Commentsl.jpg

Got Sanders (maybe, don't you dare Bevo), Wilson, and English.

Shame I can't loop Wilson or Gallagher so have to take the punt and field one. Wilson has had better scoring so far.

So what rooks are we fielding?

I'm looking at fielding Sharp as a lock against WC but then need to field 2 out of these 4: Sanders, Roberts, Clohesy, Graham

Thoughts?

So what rooks are we fielding?

I'm looking at fielding Sharp as a lock against WC but then need to field 2 out of these 4: Sanders, Roberts, Clohesy, Graham

Thoughts?
Clohesy has the worst matchup there by far, Swans are the second hardest matchup for wing/attacking hb players this year so far.
Grahams matchup is bad, but not terrible.
Sanders I dont think is a sub risk this week, and with Libba out there may be a slight bump in responsibility, but with Garcia and Harmes in, along with Macrae likely to take Libbas role, I doubt it.
Roberts has an ok matchup against the suns, no issues here.

Id field Roberts and Sanders, if you have a loop option id do it with Sanders with whoever you want as backup. If Sanders is sub you at least have best 18 to fall back on

How many rookies does everyone have on field in a best 22 scenario? I’ll hopefully be down to 4 next week but wondering how that measures up with others

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many rookies does everyone have on field in a best 22 scenario? I’ll hopefully be down to 4 next week but wondering how that measures up with others
As it stands, I have 6, should have 1 less next week.
Ive probably had an extra mid pricer or 2 fix up to do than most

As my trades stand right now I have 4 on field and planning to only have 3 on field next week.

I'm just going to say this before it inevitably happens. Tom Green you absolute spud!!! Runs around not tackling, not marking, having no influence on the game for 2 weeks now (going on 3 weeks). I no longer consider you a premium and I can't wait to trade you when I have a luxury trade opportunity.

Same with Jordan Flawson, the other mid pricer.

All depends how D’Ambro goes this week.

Plays well and I keep him, I’ll have 4 - Clohesy, Roberts, Sharp/Sanders, Reid.

Sh*ts the bed and needs upgrading, I’ll have 5.

5 this week. Decided to double down this week rather than grab a Rankine/Caldwell type.

4 for next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back