Game Day 2024 Fantasy - Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bowes with a cheeky 49 point quarter. Very interested if he plays a full game
No idea why they dont select him for full games. Hes been on fire any time hes on lately. Scott is such a worry with how he uses his subs and who he subs out. Cannot be trusted somply cause of the coach.

Massimo was a massive fail for a lot of coaches this week. Disgusting performance with just 10 points in the last qtr. Gotta go.
Ball was mainly down the wrong wing so he pushed up to alot of contests. Ball didn't bounce his way, burnt for some plus 6s.

Not an easy game for a winger in those conditions I'm happy with the role.

No idea why they dont select him for full games. Hes been on fire any time hes on lately. Scott is such a worry with how he uses his subs and who he subs out. Cannot be trusted somply cause of the coach.
Think he’s been injured no? Very encouraging that he was in just about every centre bounce for the last quarter

Why oh why did i play Reid on ground over Clark
Reid is not even a fiedable rookie at this stage, but at the same time, I'm forced to play 4 rookies in the forward line and my choices are: Dempsey, Reid, Wilson and Lazzaro, in which the latter 3 have been averaging 50. I Russian roulette the forward rookies each week and usually pick the wrong ones to field. Luckily with best 18, most of their scores don't count. Not sure what I'm going to do next week though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think he’s been injured no? Very encouraging that he was in just about every centre bounce for the last quarter
They did the same with with him in the preason game. Came on as sub in the last and went nuts. Wasnt injured back then so who knows.

Both he and Atkins came in off injuries, they have a 5 day break until the next game and it was pretty much a monty that they would both have limited game time.

Bit of a glitch on my score, I've added it up with the calculator, taking note of my 4 lowest scores and it looks like I've been dudded 31 pts.

1865 by my calcs, 1834 on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back