Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

All out for 2015. in 3k places to 1,592. What a weird round though. I avoided the Bont / Green / English carnage but my #1's all dominated. Clohesy and Graham on the bench while McKercher and Sanders put up stinkers through no fault of their own. I was hoping to get more than three weeks out of Crouch after two weeks of Newcombe to start the season but at least trades next week will be easier than this week.

1933 dropped to 247, green and serong not firing for the second week in a row letting the team down. Aside from that not much to complain about besides McKercher and Clark

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1847 on web, 1898 on app. not sure but moved up to 16k after being 193/4

i get daicos heeney and gulden back next week so thats a big win.. dont have gawn so hopefully english repays me next week

I ain't a Daicos fan but we all give him s**t for being a soft outside receiver......how does Sheezel not escape criticism with how much of a seagull he is?

The bloke plays the easiest position in the game, takes bulk kick outs and stat pads in massive defeats.

(I have Sheezel so I'm not a salty non owner.)

I ain't a Daicos fan but we all give him s**t for being a soft outside receiver......how does Sheezel not escape criticism with how much of a seagull he is?

The bloke plays the easiest position in the game, takes bulk kick outs and stat pads in massive defeats.

Because Collingwood

1870 with Dawson, Green, Serong, Jordan Clark.

Because Daicos moved to the middle and is scared of his shadow so has stopped scoring for us. Sheezel does tackle though so not a complete pussy-cat but if he moves to the mids and drops 90's he's going to cop it

Because Daicos moved to the middle and is scared of his shadow so has stopped scoring for us. Sheezel does tackle though so not a complete pussy-cat but if he moves to the mids and drops 90's he's going to cop it
In Daicos' defense, at least he took on the responsibility of playing midfield. For all that talk about Sheezel moving into the midfield, he is still in the backline playing kick to kick with Fisher while his team is pumped week in and week out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back