Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think Phar Ace had some inside goss on his legs feeling as good as ever.

Yep, personal issues to one side, he was feeling in genuinely good shape with no real niggles for the first time in ages.

Sticking with the crowd....I think

Howes>Clohesy
Jordan>Flanders

140k itb to try to get Errol next week

But it is tempting me to go

D'Ambrosio>Clohesy
Jordan>Bont

With 190k itb and try to get Flanders next week
I like option 2, gives you another week to assess Flanders new role, of course now that I've said that watch him go 120+

Flanders also has a huge ceiling though and in that role he could pop a 140 any time. At which point you’re scrambling to get him in the following week which could affect other moves.

If you have the opportunity to get him in now I think it’s a good idea to get him in
Haven't seen this huge ceiling scores yet .....and for all the hype, the scoring is just ok

That said he's a must in the other format, and he has been a priority pick for me this week

1712806237336.png

Haven't seen this huge ceiling scores yet .....and for all the hype, the scoring is just ok

That said he's a must in the other format, and he has been a priority pick for me this week

View attachment 1956061
From what I recall (non owner but getting him this week) is he is capable of big quarter scores. He scored 37 in Q1 last week. So the ceiling is there if he can put 4 quarters together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From what I recall (non owner but getting him this week) is he is capable of big quarter scores. He scored 37 in Q1 last week. So the ceiling is there if he can put 4 quarters together.
Scott mentioned in his presser that they might have to slap a cooler on Flanders............

If I could trade mass over Jordan I would tbh. Means clohsey d6 and get a fwd rook off (I got 2 in best 22)
But means no Flanders.
Is it possible to use Graham instead with his DPP? Trade whoever you were upgrading to get Flanders, move a mid forward (if it's a forward you were upgrading), trade in Graham to the mids, trade out Massimo, move Graham to defence, move a forward back to the mids and trade in Flanders. Alternatively use the utility spot.

Crouch won’t be dropped, he’s probably been their best mid.

The general consensus (especially if you read the Crows board) is that LAIRD should be dropped or moved to HB.

The midfield should really be Dawson, Crouch, rotating third mid (Rankine, Rachele, Soligo etc)
Neither Crouch nor Laird are 'the problem'
The fact that they're both the same player and our best midfielders is the problem.

Neither Crouch nor Laird are 'the problem'
The fact that they're both the same player and our best midfielders is the problem.
The problem is you can't have a midfield rotation of Laird, Crouch, Dawson and Berry taking most CBA's you need different types to get some.

Soligo getting some mid time last week was a good change now throw Rachele, Rankine and another into the rotations and it will look a lot better and more dynamic.

Sticking with the crowd....I think

Howes>Clohesy
Jordan>Flanders

140k itb to try to get Errol next week

But it is tempting me to go

D'Ambrosio>Clohesy
Jordan>Bont

With 190k itb and try to get Flanders next week
Same boat but I got flanders last week.
Considering one of Miller/Rowell/Anderson. (GCS have a killer draw from here with Eagles/North twice still to come).

But not enough coin to get to Bont without dropping Ambrosio instead of Howes. Points wise its probably the same as Graham will come on for Ambrosio in that scenario... based on current form it's the same output.

But $992k for Bont is still a hefty price tag and only $64k down on his starting price. Would have been better off starting him if that were the case.

Careful they will post it again
Shut up and enjoy your vomit inducing forward line and let the rest of us enjoy stupid sexy Flanders
monty python i fart in your general direction GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back