Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Butters has a juicy draw

Saints next

Hawks and north in there

But I’ve sold myself on Walsh already
I reckon there's a good chance Butters can average 3-6 points more than Walsh over the next 6 weeks... but I really like the look of Walsh through my Navy Blue goggles ...
goggles filmakers GIF

I think so.

I nearly brought in Rozee when I have Butters. In terms of a buy everyone is buying up Walsh for a similar price. I think you asked me who gets through the season out of those two I'd back in Butters for similar avg and more total points
I have similar thinking. And feel Butters over Walsh is a nice punt.

I'm wondering what North do with this bench

1713494987982.png

Surely Lazzaro can't be the sub again after being one of their better players when he came on. Drury just played the game of his life. Wardlaw and Greenwood would be locks. McKercher fit?

I feel like Lazzaro or Drury might be sub but I hope neither is. If both are named on the bench I'm not sure I can trade in Drury

So i traded Sanders > Walsh already.

I banked $470k last week with the double downgrade to Clohesy/Graham, do i trade Mckercher to say a Lohmann and keep $271k for Daicos and Garcia next week and hold Crouch.

Or do i trade Crouch to Daicos/Butters this week and hold Mckercher and trade him next week with Massimo and potentially get the one i don't pick from Daicos/Butters? Depends on there scores/how much money they lose if i can afford it, will be within 20k cash either way if i pick Butters this week then Daicos next week...
So whether you trade McKercher this week or next, you can still get Daicos next week?
If you can get Butters and Walsh this week and still get Daicos next week, that's a big win.

I’m rolling D’Amb back in and McKerch out
BE 78 v 87 less likely to cost me $
Means D’Amb or Clohesy on field?
Also choose between Reid/Graham or Wilson’s 61?
Thinking roll with D’Amb and Reid.

So whether you trade McKercher this week or next, you can still get Daicos next week?
If you can get Butters and Walsh this week and still get Daicos next week, that's a big win.
Im not entirely sure, its literally based on Daicos, Massimo and Mckerchers scores this week, say Mckercher doesnt play i should be able to.

If Daicos say goes 130 theres no chance lol, need him to get a 90-100. So its a risk for sure if i can/cant. Would be within 20k or so.

I should be safe and just get Daicos this week.

Im not entirely sure, its literally based on Daicos, Massimo and Mckerchers scores this week, say Mckercher doesnt play i should be able to.

If Daicos say goes 130 theres no chance lol, need him to get a 90-100. So its a risk for sure if i can/cant. Would be within 20k or so.

I should be safe and just get Daicos this week.
Crouch is a hold though, it’s tough.
If Mckerch isn’t named maybe first option if you believe you will be able to afford Daicos if he doesn’t play (no price fluctuations)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crouch is a hold though, it’s tough.
If Mckerch isn’t named maybe first option if you believe you will be able to afford Daicos if he doesn’t play (no price fluctuations)
Crouch normally is a hold but since i have $470k and went Sanders to Walsh id be going Crouch to Daicos or Butters also which gives me essentially a double upgrade. If i didnt have the cash id 100% hold and just go Mckercher down Massimo up to a premo.

So if i go Butters this week i have $53k left over.

If i trade Mckercher and Massimo to Daicos next week.

Say Daicos scores 100 he goes to $885k

Mckercher say 60? he goes to $454k

Massimo say 70? he goes to $584k

Mckercher + 53k left over is 507k, if i go to Garcia that leaves me with $237k.

$237k + massimo ($584k) = $821k. So id need to go down to a 200-210k rook next week. Don't know if its worth it.

But thats looking at bad scores for Massimo/Mckercher probably with good matchups and Daicos in a harder matchup...

Last edited:

Not totally sure what Bevo is saying but it sounds good enough for me to trade Macrae in next week

Sounds like he's found his new full forward.

Wish DPP came this week. (Martin/Fisher etc)
Could turn Massimo into Merrett with $3k spare but can't do it without someone going back.
Merrett would be the perfect captain this week.

Back to the drawing board for second trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back