Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon Fisher is going to be a trade from next week. Getting ahead of it and flicking Massimo so I don't have multiple guys not making money scoring 60-70's and only 2 trades.

1712908607456.png

Next week Williams and Fisher out for big dog 1mil mid and McAuliffe. May reget holding Grundy and not going Marshall but only if his scoring regresses from 90's.

Strategy is trying to remove all my weak links. As washed as Grundy is, 90-95 with the odd 100 is not a weak link compared to other spots

I reckon Fisher is going to be a trade from next week. Getting ahead of it and flicking Massimo so I don't have multiple guys not making money scoring 60-70's and only 2 trades.

View attachment 1957236

Next week Williams and Fisher out for big dog 1mil mid and McAuliffe. May reget holding Grundy and not going Marshall but only if his scoring regresses from 90's.

Strategy is trying to remove all my weak links. As washed as Grundy is, 90-95 with the odd 100 is not a weak link compared to other spots
The only time 90-95 is a weak link is if you are paying Uber Premo money for it otherwise you are correct

Screenshot_20240411-174411.png

Think I'm locking in this. Feel like I don't really want to leave a heap of money in the bank again this week, feel like I'm leaving points on the table. The Finn tag risk for Flanders worries me slightly, especially if he starts well, can see Finn going to him.

With Salem a lock to go out next week, should have the funds to bring in Flanders next week. Will be keeping a very close eye on Lukosius and Caldwell this week though.

Like the Anderson pick. Been on it all week but last minute changed my moves to get Bont.

Anderson going to be a watch for me for this week and next. Looks a very good POD.

Post-Sydney game GCS has North/Eagles twice still to come. I think I need me a slice of that action.

I literally was exactly the same as you. His CBA’s are great and has a great mix of inside/outside. Has a great ceiling. Bont is hard to ignore especially with best 18.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Reckon Bont is worth a shout this week, no Libba should see him in and around the contest more, but Bevo :drunk:

Captain options are a bit iffy after that mainly because I don't have many, Sheezel could easily cop a Finn tag, Heeney up against the GC mids who are the hardest to score against this year. Maybe Butters against the Pies who've become the 3rd easiest team for mids to score against:think:
Round 5 trades? Did you use them? :drunk:

Reckon Bont is worth a shout this week, no Libba should see him in and around the contest more, but Bevo :drunk:

Captain options are a bit iffy after that mainly because I don't have many, Sheezel could easily cop a Finn tag, Heeney up against the GC mids who are the hardest to score against this year. Maybe Butters against the Pies who've become the 3rd easiest team for mids to score against:think:
No Steele? Hoping to lock and load the VC Thursday night and not have to worry about picking a captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back