Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If money no option, who do you pick?

Dunkley
Anderson
Butters
Walsh

All good options. Not sure whether to go the value options, who come with some risks obviously, or spend up for the hopefully safer options (if there is such a thing).

I'd probably go Dunkley if you're not already running too many R12 bye premo mids. Neale is playing hurt so he's very important to Brisbane.

Tossed up between Walsh/Butters for Newk but decided to bring in Naicos a week early instead. Basically see him as a lock as top 3 def whereas I can't see either of Sam or Zac ending up as top 10 mids. Bringing in Nick early will let me target either a fallen premo mid or top 5 fwd next week. All about flexibility.

All week I've had Crouch into Walsh, but with the weather I'm thinking of pivoting to Dunks. Have wanted him in for a while and am not sure I'll have a better opportunity to get him in than this week. Will still have 60k in the kitty which will enable me to turn a rookie into Walsh next week anyway.

All week I've had Crouch into Walsh, but with the weather I'm thinking of pivoting to Dunks. Have wanted him in for a while and am not sure I'll have a better opportunity to get him in than this week. Will still have 60k in the kitty which will enable me to turn a rookie into Walsh next week anyway.
So you think Dunks will be better in the wet than Walsh under the roof ?
Not sure I get it.
Dunks BE 107 vs Walsh 73
Points diff this week and price change next week….
I’d go Walsh then Dunks

So you think Dunks will be better in the wet than Walsh under the roof ?
Not sure I get it.
Dunks BE 107 vs Walsh 73
Points diff this week and price change next week….
I’d go Walsh then Dunks

I see Dunks getting 120+ tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back