Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion cats have too many inside mids named in their team. I doubt Dempsey would be sub if they have Guthrie, Bruhn, Dangerfield, Parfitt, O'connor, Bowes and Atkins all there.
Also, the role Dempsey plays getting up and back is invaluable. Doubt they want to change what has been working really well for them in a top clash with Carlton.

Geelong bench: Dempsey, Parfitt, Bowes, Atkins, Duncan.
I think the sub will be between Atkins and Dempsey. Sub will most likely be Dempsey. Unless they cop an injury early, Dempsey will most likely drop in price. Going to Sweet will also lock you out of editing the trade (I think, unless you keep him in utility).

I'm deciding between trading out Dempsey or Sanders. Was originally going to trade out Jhye Clark but with him and Sanders omitted, I'm thinking Dempsey is the one to trade. Then trade Sanders next week. If Dempsey is the sub and Geelong suffer no new injuries, he could be omitted the following week.
I'm confused. the sub can come from anyone on field right? so why are you saying it's only between those 5?

Is Sweet still obtainable next week do we think?
shame with him is that he doesnt have dpp, so unless you're having him on field it feels a bit of a waste with him making 80+ scores on your bench

shame with him is that he doesnt have dpp, so unless you're having him on field it feels a bit of a waste with him making 80+ scores on your bench
Thinking of just riding the cash gen but if he pumps out 80 or more I can move Grundy when he tops out to a mid ride Sweet and then upgrade him.

I think I was Fisher's biggest advocate on this board, but he failed to deliver anything other than holding his price. The best thing I can say about him is at least he wasn't Jackson.

Have gone down the Sweet path at R3. Should be handy in R12 with Xerri on a bye.

Have $136k for next week to turn Cadman and Zilliam into Macrae + rook.

1714122240253.png

Thinking of just riding the cash gen but if he pumps out 80 or more I can move Grundy when he tops out to a mid ride Sweet and then upgrade him.
Having him as a loop when he plays early could prove pretty beneficial. I'm in the same spot with Xerri. If Sweet is able to hit a ton one week I can use Xerri cash to a premo mid then get Sweet up to English/Gawn the following week or two. Port likely play most weeks before North too (haven't checked on that but assume it is the case).

I think I was Fisher's biggest advocate on this board, but he failed to deliver anything other than holding his price. The best thing I can say about him is at least he wasn't Jackson.

Have gone down the Sweet path at R3. Should be handy in R12 with Xerri on a bye.

View attachment 1971649
I'm also trading in Sweet and Butters.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Handshake GIF

Lets hope they both have big games.

Having him as a loop when he plays early could prove pretty beneficial. I'm in the same spot with Xerri. If Sweet is able to hit a ton one week I can use Xerri cash to a premo mid then get Sweet up to English/Gawn the following week or two. Port likely play most weeks before North too (haven't checked on that but assume it is the case).
Yep think this is the play for me. Macrae was my other option but he can wait a week with a BE in the 70's.

Sweet I'm able to cull Clark finally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm also trading in Sweet and Butters.
Arnold Schwarzenegger Handshake GIF

Lets hope they both have big games.
Butters game 100 is a tempting trade in.
Started like a rocket last week so he's up and about.
It's Butters v Dawson for me.
Windhager tag (could be anyone, or no one) the only reason I'll probably go Dawson (that and the Port game close to starting)

Butters game 100 is a tempting trade in.
Started like a rocket last week so he's up and about.
It's Butters v Dawson for me.
Windhager tag (could be anyone, or no one) the only reason I'll probably go Dawson (that and the Port game close to starting)
I was going Bont all week but I think Butters is better:
  • slightly cheaper
  • Butters VC option next couple of weeks (has the thursday game next week)
  • better bye week
Just think he's the better option for now. Dawson I am not considering at the moment. Too many other factors in that Adelaide team.

Might wait a week on Sweet. Picking up Sweet, you'd want to hold him to the byes for ruck cover, but Soldo could be back before then. He'll make cash, but we have no idea on how long Soldo will be out for.

I was going Bont all week but I think Butters is better:
  • slightly cheaper
  • Butters VC option next couple of weeks (has the thursday game next week)
  • better bye week
Just think he's the better option for now. Dawson I am not considering at the moment. Too many other factors in that Adelaide team.
Yeah Butters run, the bye week and then not wanting to pay all the way up yet for Bont/Dawson types as it blocks a proper upgrade next week is why I went him too. Plus he hasn't popped a ceiling score yet. After the opening quarter last week I think he is ready to go bang now and over his early ankle issue in preseason.

View attachment 1971649

Nice work. Could I ask who your 6 forwards are this week?

Nice work. Could I ask who your 6 forwards are this week?
No haha. Plan is to get Macrae in next week. I have Reid and Gallagher sitting in the mids also.

Got a little screwed over by Sanders being dropped and Reid being rested.

With the Sweet trade-in I have Barnett as a FWD to loop the rookies next week.

1714124383841.png

Last edited:
No haha. Plan is to get Macrae in next week. I have Reid and Gallagher sitting in the mids also.

Got a little screwed over by Sanders being dropped and Reid being rested.

With teh Sweet trade-in I have Barnett as a FWD to loop the rookies next week.

View attachment 1971708

Good stuff. Sweet is a great trade in and the loop option with Barnett is very handy 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back