Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macrae anyone ??? :grimacing:
Homer Simpson No GIF by ProBit Global

Graham + B.Hill
or
Garcia + Walsh
In the exact same position (with Flanders instead of Walsh)

I think im pretty set on getting Graham and Garcia and using the cash next week
Any option that gets you Graham for mine. You can always get Garcia next week but there's no guarantees that he even pops.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any option that gets you Graham for mine. You can always get Garcia next week but there's no guarantees that he even pops.

Agree with that about Graham. But I can't get to Flanders while getting Graham with the other trade, and I really don't want to end up with Brad Hill (even if he goes 180 tonight it's a backfire waiting to happen)

Nothing like setting your trades on Monday, then reversing them with completely different trades 10 minutes before lockout.

Out: McKercher, Sanders
In: Garcia, Walsh

Graham would have been ideal, but I don't trust Brad Hill at all.
I’ve done the exact same trades. Graham for me next week
I’ve been pretty lucky with rookies so don’t mind paying up for this one

So i traded Sanders > Walsh already.

I banked $470k last week with the double downgrade to Clohesy/Graham, do i trade Mckercher to say a Lohmann and keep $271k for Daicos and Garcia next week and hold Crouch.

Or do i trade Crouch to Daicos/Butters this week and hold Mckercher and trade him next week with Massimo and potentially get the one i don't pick from Daicos/Butters? Depends on there scores/how much money they lose if i can afford it, will be within 20k cash either way if i pick Butters this week then Daicos next week...

Still no idea what to do with trades. I am actually not 100% convinced on Walsh.

If you look at his scores last season he had 4-5 tons then dropped off big time and only averaged 94. One flare up with that back and he is a trade out.

I've already done Jackson to Comben and Sanders to Walsh. Might edit to get Jackson back for one more game against West Coast and hope he can match or come close to Walsh and Graham in for Sanders. Drury or Biggie in for Kerch (missed Garcia which makes Graham a bigger priority to get). Carry 448k cash to next week.

I hate carrying cash but it gets a mid next week I have more faith in won't be a trade out later. Next week plans would be Luke Jackson to Macrae and then any dead rookie to the best fallen mid out of Serong, Green, etc

Can you bring in Butters if you already own Rozee?
Not sure whether it will bite me when Port have their bye in round 13.

I think so.

I nearly brought in Rozee when I have Butters. In terms of a buy everyone is buying up Walsh for a similar price. I think you asked me who gets through the season out of those two I'd back in Butters for similar avg and more total points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back