Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can trades from utility not be edited to get a player from any position in?

Eg I’ve currently got Lazzaro to Clohesy but if I change my mind on Clohesy (say to get Mcauliffe if he’s not named sub) after Lazzaro plays can I only choose from defenders to bring in?

I’ve trialled it and it brings up an error
yeah that was happening to me too. It should be possible but its buggy.
I was trying on desktop and getting the error. Not sure if it'd work via apps.

For now I've just left it as Cloh as i didnt want to be reversing trades with the North game about to lockout!

Who's the best R3 rook to grab that's blanking this week but has potential to play in the coming weeks? Anyone on the horizon?

Moving Grundy on so I can grab Flanders now that Xerri has tonned.

Moved Grundy on a week early given Xerri tonned. Allowed me take Sheezel's VC and get up to Flanders to start patching that forward line of mine up.

$162k in the bank for next week. Early thoughts are getting Jordon up to Zorko. Or Jordon+Zilliams up to Touk. Or Houston to an actual premium.

1712329772592.png

Traded Sexton back in to get H.Reid's score. My rookie roulette has been terrible this year. Always have the highest scoring rookie on the bench.

Went earlier than some on Jordan. (Although he was still most traded out player)

Hoping Steele repays the faith today. 6 out of the 8 trade in options I considered have tonned up, Tim Kelly didn't but only glanced at him, and Flanders still in play, so if Steele doesn't hit 100+, I won't be happy.
Screenshot_20240407-120751~2.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back