Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
was going to trade out clarke but now have no choice but to get rid of sanders as he was going to be traded out next week for upgrade i just cannot take risk of player losing value as i did last week when i traded out fisher instead of mckercher to get flanders and this week didn't have enough ITB to get a premo i wanted

My brain right now with trades

Homer Simpson Thinking GIF

BE this week is only 50 so he's not losing much coin ($20k) if he pops a 20. Can always be traded next week.

He's avg 70 from 5 matches with two sub affected games. I think he's the most reliable scorer of all the rookies and he's borderline forward status DPP.
This is he's 6th game, and he has been red or green vest in 3 of them

Can't help but feel this is Bevo's way of punishing Sanders for last week. With Liberatore out, it seems so logical to give him a full game. Putting him as sub is completely illogical.
It wasn't a good look for Sanders but you'd think Bevo would just get on the front foot and drop him rather than play games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So do i go,

Sanders and Mckercher for Walsh and Lohmann $271k left, get Daicos/Garcia next week. (Keep Crouch)

or

Sanders and Crouch for Walsh and Butters or Daicos. (Trade Mckercher next week) Can't get the other the week after.

I don't know what to do LMAO!
I neeeed help! I need to decide before the bounce because my rooks onfield will change.

I neeeed help! I need to decide before the bounce because my rooks onfield will change.
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush

I've got Clark and Sanders, so my cash gen is down the tubes. Can only get rid of one. Gonna have to be Clark, because he never looks like scoring big even in a full game. Will be super annoying if he's not named sub after I've traded him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back