Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roberts definitely a hold now.
My Jordon hold looking decent too.

secret smell GIF

Screenshot_20240411-174345.png Screenshot_20240411-174411.png Screenshot_20240411-174434.png

Currently tossing up between these 3 options. #3 was initially the trade, vanilla but solid.

I love Bonts run coming up and his matchup this week is great. With Salem's record on Brisbane and the likely cash drop, pretty keen on getting off him.

Only thing grabbing Bont over Flanders means I can loop Sharp with Colby this week, but next week get stuck with 2 of Sanders, Colby, Roberts and Sharp on bench. But then with DPP in Round 7, that will be an easy fix via Graham if I bring him in next week.

Decisions...

View attachment 1956271View attachment 1956272View attachment 1956273

Currently tossing up between these 3 options. #3 was initially the trade, vanilla but solid.

I love Bonts run coming up and his matchup this week is great. With Salem's record on Brisbane and the likely cash drop, pretty keen on getting off him.

Only thing grabbing Bont over Flanders means I can loop Sharp with Colby this week, but next week get stuck with 2 of Sanders, Colby, Roberts and Sharp on bench. But then with DPP in Round 7, that will be an easy fix via Graham if I bring him in next week.

Decisions...
If you are going to go Bont, I'd go with trade 2. Given Salem does have a ceiling and could contribute to best 18 whereas highly unlikely Howes will. Can punt Salem next week.

If you are going to go Bont, I'd go with trade 2. Given Salem does have a ceiling and could contribute to best 18 whereas highly unlikely Howes will. Can punt Salem next week.

Good call on the ceiling in a Best 18 week. Was more if he stinks it up, he loses more cash. Plus seeing that face out of my side.

Guess the call comes down to Bont or Flanders + better structure then. I don't feel like Flanders will get away from me this week, especially if Finn does run with him. Bont could be huge this week again.

Been deliberating between D'Ambrossio > Zorko or Fisher > Bont

Decided against Zorko's although I think he's got a great scoring floor re role and the injuries down back. Despite this, Injury / rest / sub risk enough to fade.

Jordan > Clohesy
Z Fisher > Bontempelli

Fisher + Zorko tough matchups whereas the Bont great matchup and healthy amount of games at MRVL coming up.

Can shift Martin + Bonner back if they keep scoring well and part with Williams & D'Ambrossio freeing up midfield upgrades

Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ended up with $600k after Jordon went to Graham

Could of chosen any rookie to get anyone but settled on Cadman to Anderson. IM A SUNS NUFF
Like the Anderson pick. Been on it all week but last minute changed my moves to get Bont.

Anderson going to be a watch for me for this week and next. Looks a very good POD.

Post-Sydney game GCS has North/Eagles twice still to come. I think I need me a slice of that action.

massimo to clohesy is a lock but my second trade is very tricky as brought in Bonner and Dempsey last week as my post byes D6 and F6 and having hard time deciding which way is best to get team forward

Zach reid > Will Graham Gets rid of red dot
Zac Williams > Graham to have a war chest of 655k for next week
Mckercher > Flanders but still too early to get rid of one of the best rooks
Fisher > Flanders hasn't done much wrong avg 82 last 3
Xerri > ROMA Luxury Trade

massimo to clohesy is a lock but my second trade is very tricky as brought in Bonner and Dempsey last week as my post byes D6 and F6 and having hard time deciding which way is best to get team forward

Zach reid > Will Graham Gets rid of red dot
Zac Williams > Graham to have a war chest of 655k for next week
Mckercher > Flanders but still too early to get rid of one of the best rooks
Fisher > Flanders hasn't done much wrong avg 82 last 3
Xerri > ROMA Luxury Trade
Of those options Im picking 1 or 2.

Probably 2: Warchest it.

Locked in howes to clohsey
Jordan to flanders

Pretty set on Williams/mass to Graham, clohsey to d6. Then Clark/Thomas to lukosious next week.
Feels like these two best 18 rounds plus the trades going into round 7 are going to be vital in setting our teams for the upcoming five best 22 rounds.

I would ideally like a minimum of 3 rookies on field for round 7 but I'd like to get a couple more premos in so it looks like I'll end up with 4 after using Massimo and Williams, but no rookies on field in the backs or forwards. Comben, Flanders and Zorko are the targets for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back