Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 4 Discussion - Gather Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feeling rather fortunate, was going to go Brayshaw to Green, but cash gen would not allow it for the other trade. Really have to have one cash gen trade each week I reckon. Then Bray went 148, and Green 88. Kissed. Still want Green though, just the right week not to get him I guess. Nearing the top 5000 this week. Take that. Hope lots on here were as lucky!

Rank in a bit to 8.4k
Daicos really was an unnecessary starter. I loaded up on defenders, so probably could've bypassed him with others relatively strong. Now the bye to deal with.

There’s someone out there who made Nicky capt.

Maybe one ..or two out of 150,000
82,164 owners,
3,828 C
6,400 VC (shows how many bogus teams there are)

2139. Up 2K positions and into top 10,000 at about 8,600, so happy with that. Happy with my team selections in regard to on field vs bench, as I could only have made about 20 points more.

Winning - Clohesy in and on field, trading out Howes.
Losing - D'Ambrosio. Traded in for two sh!t scores in a row. Serong. 82 from a million dollar player is just rubbish.

Trades this week will be tricky. Even dumping D'Ambrosio and Jordan (which will be a popular move this week) won't get me to a real premo (0nly 1K in the bank). Looking at Keane or McGovern to come in, but don't want to load up too much in DEF with possible DPP coming for Martin and Roberts. Have Daicos, Grundy, Roberts, Heeney and Jordan on bye this week just to complicate things.

Overall, I'm happy with my team, but this week is just a real puzzle...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2139. Up 2K positions and into top 10,000 at about 8,600, so happy with that. Happy with my team selections in regard to on field vs bench, as I could only have made about 20 points more.

Winning - Clohesy in and on field, trading out Howes.
Losing - D'Ambrosio. Traded in for two sh!t scores in a row. Serong. 82 from a million dollar player is just rubbish.

Trades this week will be tricky. Even dumping D'Ambrosio and Jordan (which will be a popular move this week) won't get me to a real premo (0nly 1K in the bank). Looking at Keane or McGovern to come in, but don't want to load up too much in DEF with possible DPP coming for Martin and Roberts. Have Daicos, Grundy, Roberts, Heeney and Jordan on bye this week just to complicate things.

Overall, I'm happy with my team, but this week is just a real puzzle...
Went the trade on Jordon. I like him, but with Adams there too now, Parker resuming soon etc this sort of inconsistency looms I reckon:
1712555737272.png

Was looking at a qtr donut until the 17min mark. Went even worse the 3rd qtr. Saved himself with t4 tackles in the 4th qtr, all very late.

Not sure but should be good after the bye hopefully.
Looked pretty bad initially. Was a real shame because he was going like everything we hoped for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back