Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
It's a Festival Of Footy for the footy enthusiast ....welcome to gather round 2024 .....party time

Of course I'll be there .....gotta see my boy Heeney, finally playing midfield ....and they said it was impossible

Adelaide's a lovely town .....my home town originally .....but they do get very snarly, when their beloved team isn't winning

Dictator-WW.gif

They said all teams would be similar ....but the early byes this year have indeed added another element to this great game ......there's been a number of strategies to approach the byes ....IMO it's great and added more diversity to game strategy

Ignoring tomorrow's match .....the round will get off to an entertaining start on Friday, with all my little North Melb players .....I need a big match from Fisher, Powell, and Mckercher ....plus my R4 trade-in, Sheezel

Can I get a harrumph please, for my trade ........

ezgif-6-df4acf820e.gif

Norwood Oval is matchbox of an oval, with a brick wall front of a Grandstand acting as a boundary .....a very effective boundary I can tell you

Got my eyes on Zerrett for next week, so I'll be intrigued how he goes against PORT ......and surely Doc Martin, can't repeat his ball on a string antics of last week
For PORT ....a lot of owners will be looking for Rozee & Butters to show their owners .....frankly, can ESS close those two dynamo's down ....hard to see

The Heeney Show in country SA, will have a lot of coaches sticking the (VC) on him ....or will Coaches stick the (VC) on Grundy, basically against a ruckless WCE ?

Can Fyfe get thru a whole match without injury or being subbed ......moreover, does he still know how to kick the ball ?
Do we actually care anymore?

As a non Serong owner .....the less said the better ....what a player

The game I'm most looking forwrd to is GWS v GCS ......Green versus the red bull ....it's what's making me hesitatnt about the (C) on Green
Is Flanders the real deal ....I always thought a 4th banana in a midfield would struggle ....surely all four GCS mids can't all ave 100+ ?

And Monday, we get to see (maybe) the Finn v Naicos show .....I'm somewhat optimistic Naicos can turn the tables ....he's aware what's coming, and thus better prepared ....and last time his TOG was only 60%

My Capt options this week .....Heeney (VC) into Marshall (C) .....although Green and Steele are tempting

I'm now finding I'm warbling .....no-one wants to read all this guff .....so let's get on with the footy, and good luck everyone !

waiting1.gif

Last edited:
Alright who we starting on field:
Reid, Wilson or Lazzaro and why?
If I had to start one, maybe Laz? He can get you a fifty odd. Harley would be next in line, and theyve reported this week he’s gonna move to the backline a bit more now after starting him bulk midfield.

I know the North board wants Laz dropped each week but he played well last week and should hold his spot.

One thing that’ll be interesting in the Giants/Suns game is if they get Touk to tag Green? I dunno if Dimma’s game styles really incorporate taggers but you’d think they have to stop him, I don’t think he ever had taggers at the Tigs

If I had to start one, maybe Laz? He can get you a fifty odd. Harley would be next in line, and theyve reported this week he’s gonna move to the backline a bit more now after starting him bulk midfield.

I know the North board wants Laz dropped each week but he played well last week and should hold his spot.
I guess what scares me about Laz is that he could be subbed. Potentially I’ll go Reid, seems best option. No one to loop this week which makes it hard

(Log in to remove this ad.)

will hold Windy if Howes goes bananas and scores 60+
Unlikely tigs, I’ve just done an extensive statistical deep dive and discovered that from all his matches at Adelaide Oval, Howes only averages 23.

True story

Atleast we can loop a F emerg if Lazz out haha
Yeah I don't see myself trading him just yet. Turning him into cash would be handy but I'm going to have ten or so players to flip soon and no guarantee that I'll be able to get my F6 up to anything decent before the mids are ready to be upgraded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back