Game Day 2024 Fantasy - Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

30 point final quarters for Miers and Clark saved this round from utter disaster. Poor from Massimo and Holmes in the last quarter.

1750 on the dot is still pretty terrible though, 5k to 20k ranking, if I didn't nail Gawn as captain I'd be royally ****ed

Brad Scott will make him sub next week
Sad Am Fine GIF by MOODMAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My ultra POD Holmes was killing it ans then the rain came, 7 point qtr in the last for 94. Sucks when he was on track for a 120 but he feels like he will be a good unique.
Super annoying. The break looked like it cooled down the sore ankle because he was off for most of the last quarter. Was on for a 110-120 and kick starting the cash gen I picked him for

Super annoying. The break looked like it cooled down the sore ankle because he was off for most of the last quarter. Was on for a 110-120 and kick starting the cash gen I picked him for
Started on the ball did nothing then came off for like 10 mins. Ran too far which cost us 6 points then drops a mark for another lost 6. Pushed in the back as well after that but the umps called nothing in that final term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back