Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 4 Discussion - Gather Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone play Selby's Bolter game?

I made the right call in that one and traded Dan Houston out, only to just log in and see this lol

View attachment 1953049
I logged in Thursday to do my trades and every line was the first player on each line (3 x Whitfield, 3 x Yeo, 3 x Grundy, etc.). It's buggy AF but I like the concept.

Daicos you soft shelled crab of a player. Tag gone and still goes missing with the game on the line. How is this campaigner averaging less than 100 after 4 ROUNDS. What a fail of a starter

Horrible Sunday led my Tom Green being a spud and Massimo losing his role and barely even being on ground

2296 to move to 838.
Was 35k not long ago, so heading in the right direction.
Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2230, up to 306 overall! Stoked with the week, just wish Mass had pulled his finger out to get to at least 70 this week but you can't win them all.

Planned trades:
Roberts > rook
Jordon > Bont

Brought in Clohesy last week (very lucky pick), so looking at Will Graham if he holds his spot (17 CBAs!) or Billy Dowling/Clay Hall if they are named this week. Then have some grand plans for Gulden in the week after for McKercher, and then Naicos in for D'Ambrosio the week after that 🤞

2212- moved from 15k to 6.6k
The good: Bont, Steele (C), Sheez. Special mention to Sharp.
The bad: Massimo, Salem + Zilliams d Howes on the bench

Big question this week: who goes first of the 'bads'?

915 -> 3.3k -> 3.9k -> 3.1k

Barely any movement in rank for me last 3 weeks. Hopefully no movement next week either because I am COOKED. Naicos out from the backline leaves me heavily exposed
55.4k > 43.4k > 20.7k > 9.6k :D. No Heeney, Daicos or Grundy next week.

2169 for the round and 8808 overall finally in the top 10k from 42k in round 1 and that's with Bonner, sharp and Wilson on the bench what could have been
I'm only slightly better.....

Rd1 - 49K
Rd2 - 26K
Rd3 - 10k
And now.... a 2174 this week gets me too 6180!!!

Bloody stoked!!!

The good: jumped on Clohesy before this round because I had a good vibe about his role
The bad: he was on the bench and Howes was on the field

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back