Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinda just realised

Duursma averages 47.5 with 33 & 22 as his last scores, so may aswell cash him in for a bloke like Hardeman to do the same thing for $160k

Get Macrae like a sucker

would be nice to get some indication about Zilliams…..
Word on the Carlton board is both that he should be okay to play and that there's more to his injury than the club is letting on, so....
Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

So for Howes coming to the rescue with a solid 80 odd, I now have a much clearer picture on trades… could potentially downgrade Zilliams to Garcia (via DPP) and depending if Sanders or Gallagher get Bevo’d I could get a premo mid in, then set up a downgrade and DPP swing back next week

With Woewodin playing well and hardeman debuting, I'm thinking do I get in hardeman early and avoid garcia? He looked good last week but his JS might be questionable with clark, dow and wood a week away. Tough matchup against port too.

With Woewodin playing well and hardeman debuting, I'm thinking do I get in hardeman early and avoid garcia? He looked good last week but his JS might be questionable with clark, dow and wood a week away. Tough matchup against port too.
Doubt Garcia is competing with Wood. Clark surely comes back through VFL and Dow is not much chop would be pretty desperate move for them to bring him in for a kid playing well.

Was playing around with trades and wanted to rollback but now getting this error. How do I get around it?

1713964309833.png

Doubt Garcia is competing with Wood. Clark surely comes back through VFL and Dow is not much chop would be pretty desperate move for them to bring him in for a kid playing well.

I'm in this dilemma too. Howes' score means I can grab a rookie for Williams this week so want to prioritise JS as they won't be traded till byes. Considering Lohmann, with Bailey's injury and he's a nice loop option tomorrow (preferable to Cadman or Wilson).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had locked in Stewart to daicos but now tinkering with the idea to sabotage my entire season by going Houston instead which allows Wilson to Soligo and gets a rookie off field (let's pretend soligo doesn't go back to rookie scores).. somebody talk me out of it

Had locked in Stewart to daicos but now tinkering with the idea to sabotage my entire season by going Houston instead which allows Wilson to Soligo and gets a rookie off field (let's pretend soligo doesn't go back to rookie scores).. somebody talk me out of it

Nah that's solid as, you're making two team improvements and hopefully Houston pops one Friday v Saints. I'd maybe also look at Matt Kennedy for your second trade as he's a FWD so a more problematic line to fill, but Soligo is a great POD.

Anyone looking at Chapman? Has Bulldogs then Tigers who just gave up a load to May, Rivers, Howes and Woewodin, then Saints two weeks after. My team's down to its last 26 defenders so could use one more.
BE is 57. Priced at 56. How much would he realistically be going? 75-80? Not really fieldable, high injury risk and costs $500k.

Not for me.

I've been a bit out of the loop this week. Last I heard...Young was possibly injured. Is this still the case?

I've got Williams -> N. Daicos locked in.

Having trouble with the second trade. I want to get rid of Clark but I have no idea who to downgrade him to. Is there talks of a rookie debuting this week?

My other options include:

Young -> Whitfield (if Young is out for 2+ weeks)
152k bank into next week

NWM -> Whitfield (I don't think NWM is best 6. Too many guys to steal points from him such as Bonner, Sinclair and Hill)
119k bank into next week

Sexton -> T.Adams (Takes Cadman off-field but gives me exactly $0 into next week. These also mean that I still have Clark on my team)

On SM-S906E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I've been a bit out of the loop this week. Last I heard...Young was possibly injured. Is this still the case?

I've got Williams -> N. Daicos locked in.

Having trouble with the second trade. I want to get rid of Clark but I have no idea who to downgrade him to. Is there talks of a rookie debuting this week?

My other options include:

Young -> Whitfield (if Young is out for 2+ weeks)
152k bank into next week

NWM -> Whitfield (I don't think NWM is best 6. Too many guys to steal points from him such as Bonner, Sinclair and Hill)
119k bank into next week

Sexton -> T.Adams (Takes Cadman off-field but gives me exactly $0 into next week. These also mean that I still have Clark on my team)

On SM-S906E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Sexton hasn't played since round 2.
He must go long before you luxury trade NWM.

I am very lucky my trades can still work with the Sweet news.

Going Fisher > Sweet via utility (moving Barnett from R3 to Util)
Then ZWill > Bont (moving Roberts back)

Was originally going Fisher to Garcia but Sweet is going to make so much more money and (if Soldo is out for a long time) be good ruck cover during the byes.

With Howes looped on my DEF bench .....I had a problem in having Will Graham stuck on my DEF bench, with no way to get him on the field

You know if you look at your team long enough .....the obvious suddenly appears

Instead of trading Wilson, I've now traded Sanders instead .....this gave me the coin to get Hardeman, which gave me the DEF bench player to swap Graham into the midfield, and on-field to face WCE

Feeling good now .....problem fixed

With Howes looped on my DEF bench .....I had a problem in having Will Graham stuck on my DEF bench, with no way to get him on the field

Instead of trading Wilson, I've now traded Sanders instead .....this gave me the coin to get Hardeman, which gave me the DEF bench player to swap Graham into the midfield, and on-field to face WCE

Yeah but now you own Hardeman 🤣

Think that Graham onfield is important?
Have him as E for Young

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back