Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sub risk? Last game of the round and don’t really like the look of that bench
Think we need to wait until team updates tomorrow to make an educated guess. I might transition to Kane McAuliffe instead now that he has been named, again depending on updated teams tomorrow

Think we need to wait until team updates tomorrow to make an educated guess. I might transition to Kane McAuliffe instead now that he has been named, again depending on updated teams tomorrow
Reckon McAuliffe will be sub or miss out.

Been sub, played WC, had bye, carry over emergency, now named in seniors.

Played 5 quarters in 4 weeks. We've completely ballsed that up

looks like i will settle on;

Gallagher -> Rogers

Roberts -> Dale

I can afford McGrath if anyone wants to sell me him.. Just signed 6 years today so dont think he's motivation would be too high now

I'm very stuck now that Hayes is named. Sharp -> Sweet and Dempsey -> ??? (770k only so no one worth it) isn't worth doing so I'm stuck between:

Can either do Sharp -> Woewodin and Dempsey -> Serong OR Marshall -> Sweet and Gallagher to Merrett/Serong

Can someone please make this decision for me
NO. You get the blame 👍
I don’t like any but the last looks Good but selling a keeper
Half injured keeper?? If you Can you loop Sweet in tonight maybe

NO. You get the blame 👍
I don’t like any but the last looks Good but selling a keeper
Half injured keeper?? If you Can you loop Sweet in tonight maybe
I can loop him but if he fails I'll only have 80k to use for something else. Kind of have to commit to trading Marshall to him or avoiding him altogether

Xerri to Sweet locked.
Sharp to Green tomorrow.

200.gif

Been on Jones most of the week. Then swapped to woewodin for the dpp.

.... but both named last on their 5man benches.

I'm now on Curtin too! Best pedigree of the lot. Best job security of the lot. Defender status is handy and looks the hardest spot to find a secure rookie at the moment.
Jake Bowey is officially available for the Carlton game in one week, which may effect Woewodin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jones in a swamp worries me. Curtin seems the “safest” JS but you start from a high price with no sugar hit BE. Tough call

Screenshot_20240502-192614.png

Decided against Sweet mainly as I'm struggling to see what the exit strategy is at bye time if he's on field instead of Grundy.

Getting Rogers lets me get Tom Green in. So going the classic one up one down instead.

looks like i will settle on;

Gallagher -> Rogers

Roberts -> Dale

I can afford McGrath if anyone wants to sell me him.. Just signed 6 years today so dont think he's motivation would be too high now
Any danger of Jeffrey playing this week? See he’s finally been named

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back