Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Campbell > Burgoyne
Cadman > Rogers

$250k in the bank.

Playing the BE game with Burgoyne I think, even if he's a bust he'll make coin with that BE and has the good Bye. Happy to give Dempsey another run at it, think injury impacted him last week and he can eke out a bit more cash. Means I have Burgoyne as D6, Clohesy on the bench in case he's injured, Roberts looping in midfield.

lets say mckercher does average 10-15 points less than other peoples defenders it doesn't matter at all because people like you say 'ive got X number of rookies' but their non rookies are players like Parish, Fyfe, Sweet as R2, Bradley Hill as opposed to my midfield of "Merrett, Dawson, Tom Green, Serong, Noah Anderons and Gulden'. So the whole how many rooks do you have left without stating what other sub premium players you have is completely futile.
Ofc I'm not so obtuse to believe that in all scenarios the number one metric for success in fantasy is to lessen rookies on the field (hence me benching Zilliams until I can get off him, while playing 4 rookies on field). I was using the term as a very loose approximation towards team completion.

You've misrepresented my position on the matter from the outset, so probably best just to leave it here.

Someone break out the gif.
Shake Harder The Simpsons GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm very stuck now that Hayes is named. Sharp -> Sweet and Dempsey -> ??? (770k only so no one worth it) isn't worth doing so I'm stuck between:

Can either do Sharp -> Woewodin and Dempsey -> Serong OR Marshall -> Sweet and Gallagher to Merrett/Serong

Can someone please make this decision for me

Not Fantasy related but Jimmy Webster straight back in to face North should be interesting

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

Wow that's a lot of rookies.

Rolling the dice on Curtin.
Been on Jones most of the week. Then swapped to woewodin for the dpp.

.... but both named last on their 5man benches.

I'm now on Curtin too! Best pedigree of the lot. Best job security of the lot. Defender status is handy and looks the hardest spot to find a secure rookie at the moment.

True, but you can see from his Fantasy scoring graph his progression week on week over the past year, and Brisbane obviously saw something in his VFL performances to pick him up at the start of the year.

From what I'm reading he'll play half forward area.
Sub risk? Last game of the round and don’t really like the look of that bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back