Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone considering bringing in Green this week, gonna be pissing down with rain in Sydney on Saturday up to 40mm and as we saw at the Cats v Lions game, it’s not ideal Fantasy conditions
Are you telling me the tackling machine Tom Green will be playing in a rainy game at a small ground (SCG) this weekend?
Buy It GIF by FOMO Duck

Yeah I'm going to get him this week.

For anyone considering bringing in Green this week, gonna be pissing down with rain in Sydney on Saturday up to 40mm and as we saw at the Cats v Lions game, it’s not ideal Fantasy conditions
But that is terrible conditions for someone like Roberts. or whitfield for that matter. oh boy that game could be rough to watch.

Worst possible week for the “fieldable” rookies to hit the s**t. Was lining up quite nicely for upgrade season and nearly everyone maxes out at the same time

Dale’s ceiling is tempting but he’s played two of the easiest sides for cheap marks.

The thing that’s getting me though is he was absolutely everywhere getting the marks, not just in the D50

That being said, just can’t bring myself to get another Dogs player in. Feel like that’s just tempting fate

Dale’s ceiling is tempting but he’s played two of the easiest sides for cheap marks.

The thing that’s getting me though is he was absolutely everywhere getting the marks, not just in the D50

That being said, just can’t bring myself to get another Dogs player in. Feel like that’s just tempting fate
Could go the way Macrae did this week IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's playing Hawthorn next. Don't they give up a lot of marks as well. My only issue with bringing Dale in is that I really don't need another defender when my forward line is relying on 3 rookies + Tom Powell

Hmm Fyfe and Macrae in for Powell and Dempsey? Too reactionary?

Still means Sharp on field potentially. Lots of spot fires this week with terrible BEs in play but I'm sure everyone's in the same boat.

Still means Sharp on field potentially. Lots of spot fires this week with terrible BEs in play but I'm sure everyone's in the same boat.
I think we give Fyfe 1 more week to look at him. I'm pretty sure I could of tonned on bulldogs this weekend

Powell I'm giving 1 more. Phillips experiment failed, Powell has been there second best mid this year.

Fyfe is still just as much of a vest/rest risk as he was before. He needed 37 touches, a record amount of tackles for him and a goal to get to 118.
Lol I dont think we can go near it, at least for 1 more week to see if the dockers do that handball happy gamestyle again

Thinking Williams to soligo and rozee to a sub 870k player.
Cripps, what's the reason he's finally scoring well and consistent? Usually bulk handballs for low scores. Lowest score of 94 this year?
Getting across the ground better - think he's fitter and perhaps less niggles

I think we give Fyfe 1 more week to look at him. I'm pretty sure I could of tonned on bulldogs this weekend

Powell I'm giving 1 more. Phillips experiment failed, Powell has been there second best mid this year.
I want to give Powell another week, just not sure

Fyfe is still just as much of a vest/rest risk as he was before. He needed 37 touches, a record amount of tackles for him and a goal to get to 118.
Lol I dont think we can go near it, at least for 1 more week to see if the dockers do that handball happy gamestyle again
He was a bull against Bulldogs, up against Bont at times - it will depend how he pulls up i reckon cos he took some bodies on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back