Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Powell has to go for me. That was insufferable to watch, clarko seems to have banned him from the mid rotation. They even went with Paul Curtis in the last qtr overhim.

Can’t see it changing even if Phillips is dropped. Baffling and utter stupidity from clarko. Hes 10x the player Simpkin is at this point of their career.

Seems pretty simple to me this week…

Powell and Rozee out
Bailey Dale and a mid premo around $960k in (Dawson, Gulden, Walsh likely to be the leading candidates)

Powell’s role was shocking yesterday, and can’t be having a 34 from that TOG and for that price.

At Bailey Dale’s price I’m willing to risk being Bevo’d given the massive ceiling. Appears to be a deadset bargain.

Thinking maybe Soligo instead of a premo for Rozee. But then it’s another trade I have to make down the track.

Williams survives another week but is on the chopping block for next week. Can sit on the bench for a week and be a loop candidate as the 2nd game of the week.

Probably pretty simple trades for me

Sanders and Williams out

Rook and Merrett in, first time all year where i feel i am making simple obvious trades that improves my team.

Can't wait for something to stop that happening and me to somehow end up with ******* Mabior Chol and Tom Mcdonald for some ******* reason.

Powell has to go for me. That was insufferable to watch, clarko seems to have banned him from the mid rotation. They even went with Paul Curtis in the last qtr overhim.

Can’t see it changing even if Phillips is dropped. Baffling and utter stupidity from clarko. Hes 10x the player Simpkin is at this point of their career.
Agree ....but who too ? .....that FWD cupboard is pretty empty

Isn't Kennedy playing the Saad role?
Nah he was mostly midfield yesterday. I’m guessing with Weiters and Zilliams right to go he wasn’t needed in defence.

With Cerra back he’ll get less CBAs which is a shame becuase that is his best position. However he was still getting CBAs in the 30s with him in the team

Last edited:
Agree ....but who too ? .....that FWD cupboard is pretty empty
Adams if you don’t have him, Kennedy but Cerra is back this week, Gryan, Luko, Jez Cameron, Even Harry McKay is a decent option

I think we have no choice but to take a punt on someone. I knew there was going to be a change when Clarko mentioned Sheeze going into mids

Adams if you don’t have him, Kennedy but Cerra is back this week, Gryan, Luko, Jez Cameron

I think we have no choice but to take a punt on someone. I knew there was going to be a change when Clarko mentioned Sheeze going into mids
I can't bring in another R12 player now ......I have too many NORTH & SWANS players already

Ideally, I'd want to punt him to a FREO / PORT player .....but that would be too easy Fantasy Gods wouldn't it

old-man-yells-at-cloud-yelling.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we ditch Powell after one game out of that midfield role .....or wait to have a 2nd look ?

I’m prepared to give him another week. Phillips and Simpkin were shocking in the middle, I can’t see how he doesn’t give Powell more mid minutes.

They’re against the Saints as well, who give up a lot of disposals.

I’m prepared to give him another week. Phillips and Simpkin were shocking in the middle, I can’t see how he doesn’t give Powell more mid minutes.

They’re against the Saints as well, who give up a lot of disposals.
Agreed if Simpkin or Phillips had been good I'd trade but they were both dogshit. ******* Simpkin gets a plum role at $560k and just butchers the opportunity. Useless campaigner

If you don't lift Grundy I'm punting you before 3 of Zilliams Dempspud Powell and Sharp. Grundy > Sweet Zilliams to premo mid. 🚀
He's been mediocre ....Grundy is just conceding points every week, and also has that R12 Bye

Probably waiting on Rozee hammy, looking at Dale and using the left over cash to upgrade Roberts or Bonner.

Rogers probably my trade in if i went a cow but suns harder draw now.

Will give Powell another chance because his woeful teammates will get dropped to free him up

and Hold Marshall even tho Gawn is juicy it is a waste of a trade

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back