Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackson and Williams or Sharp to Dawson and rook.
After you broke Heeney you're going to do me like this.

Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

With Danger out, anyone looking at Guthrie

Sent from my SM-N981B using Tapatalk
Not at all, given his age & injury risk profile .....given almost 27 games missed, Guthrie is going to take a while to build footy fitness & confidence

Been any news on Marshall’s injury? Want an excuse to punt him to sweet

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Been any news on Marshall’s injury? Want an excuse to punt him to sweet

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Only, I heard Ross say he would have to work hard to getup next week .....we still don't know what the injury is though

Dawson Green or Serong I'm considering. Green loves to have big games against us in the derby so I am liking him as the cheapest. Dawson looks to be back and Serong has the Tigers this week, could be a tag risk however.

If Marshall is out I'll bring in Sweet for cover

Post lockout

Rozee & Roberts

To

Dale & Guthrie

I like it, would like Oliver but I have him in keeper league and he’s done SFA for a month.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Steele is genuinely hampered, could go:

Steele - Dale
Roberts - NWM

Leaves Williams/Clohesy, Sharp/Graham, Wilson and Reid as my rookies on field. Very tempting.

If Sweet can pop a score on TNF I might go;

Xerri > Dale
Dempsey > Macrae

Leaves me with 4 rookies who I semi trust on field (pick out of Reid, Wilson, Roberts, Graham, Clohesy, Sharp)

Only problem is that means I'm holding Rozee. Sidewaysing him when so many others are topped out doesn't feel great. Annoying he is first match this week too so can't loop. Benefit is if he comes back after only missing 1 or 2 weeks he will be super unique.

Gawn has Geelong this week too....why oh why did I start Grundy over him R1. GFG.

Current trades pending Sweet's E score (if he goes 90+ i'm going with this):

Grundy > Tom Green (via DPP, move Barnett to R2)
Powell > Hardeman (via DPP again, move Wilson onfield at F6)

Gives me 400k next week to upgrade Hewett and Bonner to 900k-ish premo mids. If this all goes to plan (I'm sure something will pop up and ruin it like always, but if not) then I will have pretty much a full premo midfield by round 9/10.

Barring any sub/team BS, gonna do what I was planning to this week, and Crippa this weekend proved my point of wanting to bring him in. Favorable mid matchup (unfortunately) with the Pies this week.

Campbell was the one downgraded as the Dogs have a favourable matchup with the Hawks so Gallagher stays on the bench

Another warchest for next week and a one up one down to help.

Roberts/Howes in the Pipeline for an upgrade next week. Potentially to a fallen DEF

IMG_2091.jpeg

Barring any sub/team BS, gonna do what I was planning to this week, and Crippa this weekend proved my point of wanting to bring him in. Favorable mid matchup (unfortunately) with the Pies this week.

Campbell was the one downgraded as the Dogs have a favourable matchup with the Hawks so Gallagher stays on the bench

Another warchest for next week and a one up one down to help.

Roberts/Howes in the Pipeline for an upgrade next week. Potentially to a fallen DEF

View attachment 1973947
Keep in mind Cerra is meant to be back this week, that will affect Crippa, Walsh, Kennedy, etc. Priced at 102 though Cripps can beat that, but its a flag

Keep in mind Cerra is meant to be back this week, that will affect Crippa, Walsh, Kennedy, etc. Priced at 102 though Cripps can beat that, but its a flag
Other than Round 0, he hasn’t dropped below 94 so far this season and that’s with Cerra in the side, that’s nice consistency and for that price why not lol

The scores 100, 100, 94, 94, 126, 117

Last edited:
Other than Round 0, he hasn’t dropped below 94 so far this season and that’s with Cerra in the side, that’s nice consistency and for that price why not lol

The scores 100, 100, 94, 94, 126, 117
Was no Walsh before Cerra went out though, havent seen all 3 in the same side yet :think:

For anyone considering bringing in Green this week, gonna be pissing down with rain in Sydney on Saturday up to 40mm and as we saw at the Cats v Lions game, it’s not ideal Fantasy conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back