Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 6 - Eagles v Freo Sat April 20th 8:10pm AEST/6:10pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 36 57.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Jake Waterman for brownlow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So happy for Waterman should of had 6 to half time missed two easy shots
Just playing so well against very good defenders this week
Guy almost died or something didn't he? Doing bloody well.

If Freo win this it will be their biggest comeback from a half-time deficit ever.

Unless Yeo, Reid and Waterman all do their hammies running out for the second half that looks unlikely.

Plus I’m not sure you can trust Freo to score much more than 10 goals a game. WC almost home.

Unless Yeo, Reid and Waterman all do their hammies running out for the second half that looks unlikely.

Plus I’m not sure you can trust Freo to score much more than 10 goals a game. WC almost home.
Hell no. Freo kicked 2 goals in 2 minutes that qtr. we’re still very prone to be broken wide open and quickly

There’s no way Harley Reid will stay at this club. Blokes going to be a superstar

What, even when he is the king of Perth. Playing in front of a full house with the equal biggest club in the league.

The facilities, the media attention, the one eyed adulation. Only Collingwood or Carlton could match this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s no way Harley Reid will stay at this club. Blokes going to be a superstar
I dunno players can surprise you.

Patrick Cripps is a WA boy and grew up an Eagles fan, but seems as dedicated to us now as you could imagine.

Reid may well become very happy with WC, if he isn't already. He might be invested in their rise.

Back