Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 6 - Saints v Dogs Thurs April 18th 7:30pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 38 52.1%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy Butler Bulldogs GIF by Butler University

When games are this boring they should allow roaming Brian on the field. Could have chatted to the saints forwards and dogs defenders all night

Sports Integrity Aus should launch an investigation into Hill & Milera's performances tonight, how many times have they both turned the ball over when under little to no pressure whatsoever, 10-12 times. FBI would be all over this if it happened in the States.

When games are this boring they should allow roaming Brian on the field. Could have chatted to the saints forwards and dogs defenders all night
The only field I want "Roaming Brian" on is sufficiently mined

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointed the Dogs let junktime goals in. For 3 quarters it was the best team defensive effort this year I felt. Doesn’t take away from 3 quarters but just to boost stats of a guy like Membrey who was completely blanketed when it mattered annoys me because makes it look like Jones and co didn’t quite dominate as much.

Here come the umpires trying to even up the free kick count now that the game is over.
Agreed mate
List cloggers

Zac Jones (classic Lyon to have a mature.but limited mid starting 4 says it all)
Higgins
Butler
Yeah true.

Butler at least got a premiership medal at the tigers

Back