Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 5 - Dogs v Bombers Fri April 12th 7:40pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 29 51.8%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure you'll kick one or two during that run.

Jack Black Smile GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well bugger me what a difference a week makes.

Bevo's presser says he has no keys (backs) yet blatantly admits he will not try Naughton at CHB.

We played amazing. Like to see some consistency

A few senior doggies players seem disgruntled and that does nothing for team cohesiveness.

Roaming Boofhead catching out Craig Kelly chatting to Stringer, he was probably trying to make him an offer to go to Collingwood next year.
That was Kelly’s son Jake ..not Stringer

#MomentumKiller

I posted on WB forum about JUH's goal kicking under pressure after last week's loss.

De ja vu.

Early in the 4th qtr, JUH missed a goal, wasn't easy but not difficult neither. It was very similar to the Geelong game. I knew that WB wasn't going to win from then on.

Jamarra then missed another one. He is inaccurate when he is on the left side of the goal posts.
Yeah it's definitely the 22yo kid single handedly propping up their basketcase side that's the problem.

Last edited:
Then you don't know Bulldogs vs Essendon. West Coast are quite literally more likely to beat Bulldogs than Essendon. I'd be surprised if we're within 5 goals at half time.
Guessing last night was a nice surprise?

Good win by Essendon.

Bulldogs are rubbish

Good win to the bombers.

I reckon there is more than a little player conflict in the Dogs side.
Or is it my imagination?

The dogs seemed to lie down rather than fight it out together. (Like another side I know)

Back