Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 6 - Crows v Bombers Fri April 19th 7:40pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 27 43.5%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Bombers by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Would could or should????
Could have been holding the ball.
Could have been push in the back. No doubt Ted landed on his back.
Tex could have been done for prior moments earlier when he ducked.

Whilst Tex probably was htb, the difference imo is he was atleast trying to make something happen, to progress the game, thats a grey area example of what they let go multiple times per game.
Draper just killed the play by laying on the ball, he literally moved around until he positioned himself over it and flopped with it tucked between his left arm and chest.
Yes Tex came in and secured it under him but Drapers only intention was to stop play and should have been text book htb.
Another gutless decision that will be ticked off by VFL house to save face and likely made up for in their minds when Adelaide receive favourable treatment in a future game, probably against us or another non Vic club.
You know its true.

Whilst Tex probably was htb, the difference imo is he was atleast trying to make something happen, to progress the game, thats a grey area example of what they let go multiple times per game.
Draper just killed the play by laying on the ball, he literally moved around until he positioned himself over it and flopped with it tucked between his left arm and chest.
Yes Tex came in and secured it under him but Drapers only intention was to stop play and should have been text book htb.
Another gutless decision that will be ticked off by VFL house to save face and likely made up for in their minds when Adelaide receive favourable treatment in a future game, probably against us or another non Vic club.
You know its true.

you reckon the +20 inside 50's and +8 scoring shots was VIC Bias also?

If Tex is paid the HTB (which he should of been) then the ball is cleared from the area and the Draper incident doesn't happen, even if that should also be HTB.

You can't pick and choose.

We won. The crows should count themselves extremely lucky they were even in it at all..........at one point we were 8.18 ffs. Focus on that, rather than one 50/50 decision. Might actually help them win the next game.

you reckon the +20 inside 50's and +9 scoring shots was VIC Bias also?
Not at all, but despite that you were still only +3pts with seconds to go when the VIC bias decision was made, another Vic bias decision.
Efficiency going i50 and on the board is nothing new though, which is why two different ways to play brought them both to within 3 points and opened the door for 'intervention' or lack thereof.

Not at all, but despite that you were still only +3pts with seconds to go when the VIC bias decision was made, another Vic bias decision.
Efficiency going i50 and on the board is nothing new though, which is why two different ways to play brought them both to within 3 points and opened the door for 'intervention' or lack thereof.

Why wasn't the free kick paid to us when Tex HTB? 5 seconds or so before draper?

or

Is it only bias when we get away with one?

lets test this logic

The Adelaide bias on display 2 seconds earlier

It was HTB but Tex can go and suck eggs after that pathetic flop seconds beforehand

For me, Tex missed holding the ball offset by draper's missed holding the bball.tex clearly ducked and played for the free which I thought was then seen as prior. Draper clearly just lay on it and made no attempt. Draper's was more evident, I was shocked they didn't pay that in Adelaide.

Bombers lucky that draper's 3 big brain fades were offset by Rochelle's 3 big brain fades.

What was worse watching draper cost the bombers or watching Rochelle cost the Crows?

Everything I got annoyed at draper, Rochelle would do something just as bad. :)

Some of that vicbias v port would’ve been handy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why wasn't the free kick paid to us when Tex HTB? 5 seconds or so before draper?

or

Is it only bias when we get away with one?

lets test this logic
Probably could have been but as I said, Tex was trying to progress play and is an example of the grey in the interpretation we see muliple times per game.
Drapers is textbook htb every day of the week, his only intention was to kill play.
If you cant see the difference then theres not much more I can say to change that.

Nicks: "we would've stole it" if they won

Better team won. Laughable if Crows fans feel robbed. Some bad calls on the night that went Adelaide's way up until the Draper non call. Tex clearly HTB.
No Crows fan thinks we were robbed, just read review threads on the Crows board to understand our sentiment. The club is just treading water as long as Nicks is there, we are never making finals under him.

Some of that vicbias v port would’ve been handy.
You do realise you won the free kick count 20-9 in that game despite getting thumped yeah?
Infact SA teams playing Vic teams at AO have only won the free kick count 3 from 7 games this season, so much for H&A advantage.

Essendon deserved to win. I gave them no chance tonight and they shocked me, they are sustaining effort and defensive discipline across multiple games now instead of just getting fired up once every few weeks.

Caldwell is flying under the radar, has earned and deserves his rotations through the middie and was BOG tonight and close to it last week.

Is Draper's confidence affected by Goldstein being in the side? Or is he just an average ruck who has a mullet and is a cult hero so is somewhat overrated?
He's this at the moment, until he proves otherwise.

No Crows fan thinks we were robbed, just read review threads on the Crows board to understand our sentiment. The club is just treading water as long as Nicks is there, we are never making finals under him.

None, at all?

Go read your own autopsy thread. Think that will change your mind on that

Probably could have been but as I said, Tex was trying to progress play and is an example of the grey in the interpretation we see muliple times per game.
Drapers is textbook htb every day of the week, his only intention was to kill play.
If you cant see the difference then theres not much more I can say to change that.

Both were htb

Both were not paid

There was no Vic bias

You do realise you won the free kick count 20-9 in that game despite getting thumped yeah?
Infact SA teams playing Vic teams at AO have only won the free kick count 3 from 7 games this season, so much for H&A advantage.
Those 9 frees against ! Robbery.

None, at all?

Go read your own autopsy thread. Think that will change your mind on that
I’ve read the whole thread, if you think our supporters thought that was a good performance and felt robbed, you’ve really got a poor understanding of how we feel atm. We are just all sick and tired of the same s**t each and every week and the same timid selections and backing in of some senior/fringe players that are taking us nowhere. Another loss just brings the end of Nicks quicker, so all a win last night does is delay the inevitable.

Back