Vent 2024 Vent Your Disappointments Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Not SC, but I need to vent….
I f&*king hate umpires!!!
Like really, really, really hate them!!!!

Anger GIF by One Chicago

Angry Weight Loss GIF by Bounce

Angry Professional Wrestling GIF by DARK SIDE OF THE RING

X Factor Reaction GIF by X Factor Italia

l'm starting early...l have the vc on the the Bont and put Butters as my C with Reville as emergency for my loophole...Unfortunately l forgot about the Lions playing first so made Reville my Captain on field with Butters as emergency. Now l have to rely on the Bont for a big score...
Frustrated Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

Jordan Dawson.

Jordan Dawson.

Clohesy's 124 staring at me from my bench, with no E. Who would think that having great depth in defence (Zilliams D7) would come back to bite me? Also, who would've thought looping a score of 92 (Zilliams) would end up being the wrong call by 32 points on the account of a 2nd gamer! Crazy! That said, nice to have a true gun rookie but i wouldve preferred it if he didnt go past 100. I guess Williams screws me over even when he scores 92 :straining::$

Clohesy's 124 staring at me from my bench, with no E. Who would think that having great depth in defence (Zilliams D7) would come back to bite me? Also, who would've thought looping a score of 92 (Zilliams) would end up being the wrong call by 32 points on the account of a 2nd gamer! Crazy! That said, nice to have a true gun rookie but i wouldve preferred it if he didnt go past 100. I guess Williams screws me over even when he scores 92 :straining::$
Jeez, if that’s all you have to complain about……
Hang Up Eye Roll GIF by Motorola
:moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

English - Still smarting over that inept display. Reminded me of Brad Hill under Ratten where he spent most of his tenure purposely playing bruise free football. Not been like that under Lyon. No doubt English will respond this week as his character will and should be questioned but he has to go. Won't be last s**t score this year.

Clohesy - Avoided the broken down defenders all year so didn't need to bring him in this week. Grr. I feel like the people who messed up got rewarded this week.

Gawn - Wanted to start him but didn't as Grundy had a lot of support and he was cheap and i like value. Thing is, i think very little of Grundys ability even tho i know he scores very well (in the past). I deserve it but it definitely stings seeing everyone cash in on Gawn.

Jordan Dawson.

VC Bont into C Green

Mckerch, Sanders, Carroll & Clark either green or red vested

No Gawn and Jackson 💩 the bed for good measure

And with Yeo and Reid still to come the potential for more carnage continues

How good is SuperCoach?

No Gawn, No Sheezel - no hope!
No Flanders, Ryan or even Steele - all the popular players that posted a decent score!

Add to that VC Bont and Captained Green - couldn't pick a worst two premos to throw the VC/ C on this week :poo:

The only good thing is that Yeo is trying really hard to make my weekly's score - acceptable!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back