Trades 2024 Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

OK, so I was originally trading out Carroll this week to facilitate 2 upgrades. Due to fund limitations, the second of those was to Elliot Yeo - who is obviously looking and scoring great, was once a premo, is good value but I'd been ignoring due to his (very) extensive injury history.

With Sanders named sub, I did a switcheroo and traded out Sanders instead of Carroll. Now I have an extra $100K to spend but having talked myself into Yeo, am inclined to keep him anyway and use the $100K for all the possible upgrades on the horizon (Petracca, Stewart, English, possibly Walsh, Macrae, Adams if he goes well this week, etc.)

So, question is - is Yeo still a good trade in or now that I can, should I look elsewhere?

you've waited to see proof from Yeo that he can be premo material, which he has done. Still capable of breaking though
you are always going to pay a higher price if waiting to see the proof and at $530k is still much better value than most top6/8 contenders.
If you believe in him then go for it.

What is everyone doing with Clark?

I already traded Graham in for Kerch and if Clark puts out another low score he is just useless for weeks.

I don't trust Comben (not worth the price) so seriously considering going McAuliffe so I can use Wilsons 69 on field (via loop if needed) and give me another look at Biggie

Is McAuliffe's JS pretty good? I assume so given Richmond's injuries but note Hopper back next week and prestia probably the week after.... Was hoping that he might be TT's replacement for the next 6 weeks?

I already traded Graham in for Kerch and if Clark puts out another low score he is just useless for weeks.

I don't trust Comben (not worth the price) so seriously considering going McAuliffe so I can use Wilsons 69 on field (via loop if needed) and give me another look at Biggie

Is McAuliffe's JS pretty good? I assume so given Richmond's injuries but note Hopper back next week and prestia probably the week after.... Was hoping that he might be TT's replacement for the next 6 weeks?
The real question you need to ask yourself is

Why do I still have Clark?

Traded out. Along with mckercher and sanders. All 3 wont be making any coin in the next 2 weeks. No point holding onto to them esp if it gets you to a premo and 2 money making rookies

He came in for Jack Ross who came in when Prestia and Hopper went out, talking about mid rotations here. I don't think he has the tank to be a winger and fill Ross's position there. He'd be a sub at best.

Posted earlier in the week, but would love some more thoughts

McKercher>Graham very easy decision.

Next option less so. Probably need to narrow it down a bit more, but a few options I’m contemplating:

A - Howes>Comben
B - Howes>Walsh
C - Howes>Stewart
D - Clark>Yeo
E - Fisher>Heeney

Also option to use a boost, as have 3 left.

5C3B8D67-39BA-499F-B363-DBA8B1840B42.jpeg 2D623580-53F1-49B0-90E3-728E48E8825F.jpeg

Next option less so. Probably need to narrow it down a bit more, but a few options I’m contemplating:

A - Howes>Comben
B - Howes>Walsh
C - Howes>Stewart
D - Clark>Yeo
E - Fisher>Heeney

View attachment 1964072View attachment 1964071
Reckon Walsh is probably the go, given that you could move Daicos and/or Martin to defence next week leaving you a little bare. I'd also consider using a boost to get rid of Clark move Reid to the mids and get Comben for F6. Others might disagree on using a boost for that but you get rid of a dead rookie and keep the cash gen going.

A - Howes>Comben
B - Howes>Walsh
C - Howes>Stewart
D - Clark>Yeo
E - Fisher>Heeney

I ain’t sayin s**t Keefy.

I told you to get English last week and he proceeded to excrete explosive diarrhoea all over your team with a rookie score.

I’d probably go Stewart in your position.

A - Howes>Comben
B - Howes>Walsh
C - Howes>Stewart
D - Clark>Yeo
E - Fisher>Heeney

I like Clark to Yeo - kills a few birds with one stone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Clark to Yeo - kills a few birds with one stone

What have you got against Craig Bird and his two brothers?

I'm planning on trading McKercher to Yeo with another boost, he's still good value and I can switch him between midfield and defence.

The only worry is that he will get injured again and burn me like he did last year but he looks in much better shape than he did last year.

If i upgrade this week, which im tempted to do because at this stage my bank will only allow me to double upgrade to two 560k premos next week. Would you say its a bad idea to get Young/Yeo (leaning towards Young) if it means finishing my defence?

Does a defence of Ryan Sheezel Daicos Whitfield Martin Young/Yeo seem unders?

I'd also have to bench Clohesy this week but id get to field Sharp instead.

So traded Sanders to Clohesy (Daicos to Mid) when he was named sub.
Think I will use a boost but would like your opinion.
4 boosts
34 trades
$345,100 in the shed

Option1
McKercher -> Heeney - from my never again list (Swing Reid to mid)
Clark -> Graham
Leaves $55,300

Option 2

McKercher -> Walsh (going 1 week early)
Clark -> Graham
Leaves $116,900

Option 3

McKercher -> Yeo - from my never again list
Clark -> Graham
leaves $163,300

Or can you suggest something better?
Screenshot 2024-04-19 185049.png

If i upgrade this week, which im tempted to do because at this stage my bank will only allow me to double upgrade to two 560k premos next week. Would you say its a bad idea to get Young/Yeo (leaning towards Young) if it means finishing my defence?

Does a defence of Ryan Sheezel Daicos Whitfield Martin Young/Yeo seem unders?

I'd also have to bench Clohesy this week but id get to field Sharp instead.
Yeah, go for Young - less risky

So traded Sanders to Clohesy (Daicos to Mid) when he was named sub.
Think I will use a boost but would like your opinion.
4 boosts
34 trades
$345,100 in the shed

Option1
McKercher -> Heeney - from my never again list (Swing Reid to mid)
Clark -> Graham
Leaves $55,300

Option 2
McKercher -> Walsh (going 1 week early)
Clark -> Graham
Leaves $116,900

Option 3
McKercher -> Yeo - from my never again list
Clark -> Graham
leaves $163,300

Or can you suggest something better?
View attachment 1964671
What about McKercher to Graham and Howes out to a premo defender?

Clark isn't really worth a trade yet imo. They will keep giving him games and he'll get close to $300k eventually.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back