Trades 2024 Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could go the Macrae route but there’s the Libba/Bevo factor, or Dawson (MCrouch return) as well as the mood swings of Nicks in what role he decides to play him. They present with their own risks so I decided I would prefer to suss out what they do this weekend and pay a slightly higher tax on them if needed.

This then led to a phone call 📞 with old mate Tony Montana…

“What dafaq do I do, Tony?”

“I said, Momma, I wanna be a sucktheth. I need to tek riskths. I don wanna have my bawls ina purs no more. You should do tha same…”

“What’s that?”

…“Luxthury trads” 😱

Stewart>LRyan
Laird>Rowell
ZW or Dempsey>RGarcia

“Lithen. Stewaht mithes a week. History tell me when returning from concussion, it make you FN dizzy a can affect scors in the first cupla wiks . He has a BE of 134. He gonna drop. Ruffy back in a few weeks (trade Mass) when he value and scoring is okay. LRyan issa blue chip monster. Okay. Dussen hurt that he pushes that piece of chit Tiger Browns 55 to da bench.

Lairdy I love him mane but his piece of chit coach…I don like him. Role change and spen lon time on the bench (low 70s TOG%). Issa spell trouble mane. You pay premium but he not gonna be a top 10 mid. BE 174 and dropping value hard mang. Dat pist of chit Nicks put him off the groun at critical moments mane, 2 of which I rememer he sat out the final 3-4 minutes of a tight game mang! I was FN livid! I can’t handle these dumbass coaches anymore. A little quailo toll me Nicks and dat POS Bevo make love and text often. You can’t be in bed with these two FN morons no more. One dumbath is enuf”

“Ju got dat mang? Okay”

Click.

So, is it crazy to luxury trade 2 kents this early? Probably yes. But I’m flipping for 2 top performers on their respective lines. If they continue the form, I’m Charlie FN Sheen. If not, so be it. I started rank 90th and went conservative. Now I’m rank 7k. Time to take my bawls out of the purse and have some fun.

Risk it biscuit it and the world can be my oyster 🤣
You feeling okay bud?

I want Hardeman to do well, simply because his name is awesome

Oh My GIF by Omaze

After a lot of messing around with my team and trying to plan for the next couple of rounds as well I have finally decided on these 2 trades.
This leaves me with still the 1 boost which I will use next week.
1714108949021.png

After a lot of messing around with my team and trying to plan for the next couple of rounds as well I have finally decided on these 2 trades.
This leaves me with still the 1 boost which I will use next week.
View attachment 1971447
LOL - overthinking much?
It took you until now to lock those trades in?

I haven't looked, but I would assume those ins and outs would be amongst the most popular players traded this week!

Tom Stewart has really stuffed up my trade plans for this week with no bench cover, might have to sideways him to avoid a donut.
Use this opportunity to fix your defence (you have 1 of Coffield and Hore I assume), or just cop the donut

LOL - overthinking much?
It took you until now to lock those trades in?

I haven't looked, but I would assume those ins and outs would be amongst the most popular players traded this week!

It's not that straight forward mate unfortunately. I have 6 players in the $280k-$350k range that are all in the firing line to be traded. I am just weighing up who to cull and at what time and decided to give them all another week and re evaluate my team next week. I hadn't even considered Carroll until this morning but once I saw his last couple of scores and his high BE it was an easy choice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any suggestions? only have 10k in the bank.

View attachment 1971527
The only way I can see to avoid a donut is to trade Ambrosio and Coffield OUT. Could also trade OUT Dempsey in a two-down one-up move. The downgrades are difficult since you already have HGarcia. Maybe RGarcia and Sweet?

@MichaelWhiting

From watching
@GoldCoastSUNS
training this morning, it appears Sam Day will come in for the rested Ethan Read and Rory Atkins for the omitted Bodhi Uwland.

Looks like Sexton might miss.....
Day hasn’t played much footy in the past couple of years, I’m not planning on grabbing him yet or anything BUT do you think he can hold his spot as an experienced player?
Has his role changed at VFL or is he still kicking goals up forward?

I'm planning on doing these trades tomorrow.

Dempsey > Biggie

Massimo > Walsh.

I'm not that keen on Biggie but he looks like the best rookie on the bubble this week, I already traded in Hugo Garcia last week.

The other option was to trade in Riley Garcia a week early but that seems too risky with Crazy Bevo a chance of dropping him.

The only way I can see to avoid a donut is to trade Ambrosio and Coffield OUT. Could also trade OUT Dempsey in a two-down one-up move. The downgrades are difficult since you already have HGarcia. Maybe RGarcia and Sweet?
...or Nyuon pieman123

merrett in rd8
parish, ryan rd9
stewart rd10

rly hating trading out martin seeing ess run coming up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back