Trades 2024 Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright I was pretty set on these trades with 9k left over, but Sexton out has made me question trading a live rook in Berry. Do I trade Sexton out instead which means I have 633k left and miss out on Green or do I not worry too much because Berry was pretty dead anyways and Sexton can be used to loop, and traded to the next forward rookie that comes around

View attachment 1949926
I’d do it. Deal with Sexton next week.

I've done my first roughie...

1712236665845.png

Realised I can't go Sheezel or even Whitfield really without utterly cooking my cash gen in the next couple of weeks and the ability to upgrade. Reckon in the spot I'm in and the multiple dead rookies I've copped in DEF (all of Gibcus, Reid, Coffield and Hore), keeping a rook who is making money (Harley) is the superior option to blowing my load on Sheezel and not being able to afford anyone I want next week.

Reid and Sexton only left me with $530k to play with though, so come (back) on down, Hayden Young. If Sheezel goes 130 again and Young spuds, I hope you kents choke on it haha.

I've done my first roughie...

View attachment 1950045
Yay GIF by YoungerTV

I went to switch Sexton to Dempsey via the SuperCoach app on phone as I am at work. Yet for some reason Dempsey isn't showing up at all. Not via player search when you check the full player list, not by the player list on trade menu. No filters are on or anything. What the?

Someone running the game clearly has him on their team and doesn't want anyone else to get him.
Happened to my missus when she tried to get Heeney. He showed up a day later, if that helps.

I’m currently debating between:

Coffield > Jo. Clark/NWM
ZReid > Draper

(Would leave about 10k)

or

Coffield > Sheezel/Whitfield
Fisher/Jordon > Dempsey

Would leave ~50-120k depending on which option I went with

Seth Campbell (Tigers) and Thomas Berry (Suns). I need to keep one and drop one. Both their stats, scores and BE are similar. Who should I hold?

Pretty much locked in on Jordan to Dempsey as my first trade.

Tossing up between Wilson and Harley to S.Darcy. Thinking keep Harley as he's most likely to have a spike game?

Also worth boosting Reid to Draper or wait for GC rookies? Got coffield to deal with as well down the track

I’m currently debating between:

Coffield > Jo. Clark/NWM
ZReid > Draper

(Would leave about 10k)

or

Coffield > Sheezel/Whitfield
Fisher/Jordon > Dempsey

Would leave ~50-120k depending on which option I went with

Option 2 easily mate.

You need the Sheez and Dempsey looks the goods.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at the vfl averages between draper and brown is interesting.

Brown averaging about 20 touches and a few marks, draper averaging 9 touches. Get the feeling draper could be about to burn a bunch of people averaging 40 odd.
It could go either way but I've gone for Brown, even though he has a bye soon and is more expensive

Which trade should I do this week?
(Only have 1 left)

Gibcus to Whitfield

Or

Fisher to Powell

Thanks
Not even a comparison

Gibcus is dead
Fish is alive and has a SC friendly role (granted he's still a blues spud)

I think I’m trading Jordon and Sexton to Powell and Darcy.

I can already tell that I’m going to be in an abusive relationship with Zac Fisher this year. Just when I’m out he’ll buy me flowers by dropping 100 and then go back to being a prick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back