Trades 2024 Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

On a brighter note the LDUs and Dawsons of the world are well within reach from next week. If you clean out Sexton this week and Jordon next week you'll have 2 more warm bodies in Rd 5

Not sure they are real trade in targets scoring poorly purely from poor form not an injury.

Oh I know, just finding it hard to find a trade for Sexton that allows me to bring in Powell.

Definitely risky business. I didn’t even want to trade this week. 😩

you don't need much cash to get Jordon > Powell - would Burgess from Adl give you enough

Hore > Bramble
Jordon > Max King
Sexton > Darcy
$181k in the bank

Ready To Roll Lets Go GIF by Next Level Chef

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Traded Windsor > Darcy prior to teams dropping and went to footy training.

Come back to see Sexton dropped and now locked on my fwd bench + Windsor looking to put up a decent score
Angry Ufc GIF
Why didn't you pull the phone out at drinks break between 6.30-7.30?

Draper won't be any better, Pink scored 19 vs Carlton last week then got dropped. Draper plays Carlton.

Howes is safe in the team and has put up good scores 3/4 weeks.
If you have a playing D6 this week, you can hold on for DPP changes if you have McKercher & Roberts, its Best 18 until then
Hold him to his bye in Rd6 and you'll have Graham d/m 117K, Clohesy Def 102K and possibly Worner Def 134K. to choose from....1st 2 on the bubble then at R6, if they play their 2nd game next week, and they're a strong chance to, Hawks at home.
Welp...Howes sucks

I went to switch Sexton to Dempsey via the SuperCoach app on phone as I am at work. Yet for some reason Dempsey isn't showing up at all. Not via player search when you check the full player list, not by the player list on trade menu. No filters are on or anything. What the?

Someone running the game clearly has him on their team and doesn't want anyone else to get him.

worth going wilson to dempsey with a boost?

Attachments

• 1712230019037.png
    1712230019037.png
    304.8 KB · Views: 30
Alright I was pretty set on these trades with 9k left over, but Sexton out has made me question trading a live rook in Berry. Do I trade Sexton out instead which means I have 633k left and miss out on Green or do I not worry too much because Berry was pretty dead anyways and Sexton can be used to loop, and traded to the next forward rookie that comes around

1712230907371.png

Alright I was pretty set on these trades with 9k left over, but Sexton out has made me question trading a live rook in Berry. Do I trade Sexton out instead which means I have 633k left and miss out on Green or do I not worry too much because Berry was pretty dead anyways and Sexton can be used to loop, and traded to the next forward rookie that comes around

View attachment 1949926

Yes trade Sexton

View attachment 1949926
It prob depends how you are looking next week if you factor in Swans players, Pies players, Sexton, dead R3, dead def rookies, any injuries this week and any rookies dropped. Moving Sexton on may be one less can kicked down the road. All 3 of the players being traded out are warm bodies next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back