Trades 2024 Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I've kept Howes as d6 with Pink and Reid on the bench :$

Will Forte Fml GIF by The Lonely Island

This is my set up right now. Hanging out for McKercher and Roberts DPP or Reid to resurrect.

bit early to be bringing in Rawlinson - we have no idea how good he will be at this level and playing a small forward role for the eagles doesn't fill me with confidence

you might be better off holding and using sexton to loop your other rookies at F6 (doesn't get you Powell though)
Oh I know, just finding it hard to find a trade for Sexton that allows me to bring in Powell.

Definitely risky business. I didn’t even want to trade this week. 😩

He's close to maxxing out and I need his $$ to trade him to Sheezel. Also doing Coffield to Draper/Brown to strengthen my bench
TempletonTheRat I've changed my mind, now holding Howes, trading Sexton and getting Whitfield instead of Sheezel

Fk you Sexton...

Locked in:
Wines > Crouch
Billings > Darcy

Help me please Bigfooty:
Fyfe > T.Green
or
Sexton > Dempsey... leaving me with 300k

30 breakeven and if miss on Bramble/Draper, who else is there next week?
Draper won't be any better, Pink scored 19 vs Carlton last week then got dropped. Draper plays Carlton.

Howes is safe in the team and has put up good scores 3/4 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sexton > Dempsey by length of Flemington straight
It's so sad because every week I've had 300k ready to spend on some sexy upgrade and then some dumb rookie either gets injured or dropped

bit early to be bringing in Rawlinson - we have no idea how good he will be at this level and playing a small forward role for the eagles doesn't fill me with confidence

you might be better off holding and using sexton to loop your other rookies at F6 (doesn't get you Powell though)
He'll be lucky to see the ball 5 times let alone actually get 5 SC points...

It's so sad because every week I've had 300k ready to spend on some sexy upgrade and then some dumb rookie either gets injured or dropped
On a brighter note the LDUs and Dawsons of the world are well within reach from next week. If you clean out Sexton this week and Jordon next week you'll have 2 more warm bodies in Rd 5

Out: Fisher, Sexton and Coffield
In: Powell, Darcy and Brown

Apologies in advance to all Powell owners when he scores 70 and Fisher scores 130. Down to 34 trades already and my worst start to a a season scoring wise ever. Putting the VC on Dawson tonight to will him on and turn my season around.

30 breakeven and if miss on Bramble/Draper, who else is there next week?
Hold him to his bye in Rd6 and you'll have Graham d/m 117K, Clohesy Def 102K and possibly Worner Def 134K. to choose from....1st 2 on the bubble then at R6, if they play their 2nd game next week, and they're a strong chance to, Hawks at home.

One trade this week at the moment; Sexton to Dempsey.

Have Billings was thinking of trading him to Darcy, but may give him one more go. Have 20 mins to decide.
My forward line is a shambles, no Heeney, no Jackson, no idea. Just sexy Flanders, Jordon, Reid, Dempsey, Cadman, with Billings. Have 140k in the bank.

Was set on H. Reid + Z. Reid -> Darcy and Sheezel, but this talk of half back and Sexton being dropped changes things.

Do I:

1) Still go ahead with those trades and use Sexton to loop? Will be very difficult to field 22 next week and Jackson will be unable to cover Grundy

2) Trade Sexton and settle for Whitfield

3) Trade Sexton and roughie back that slow-starting campaigner Young?

Worth using a boost to trade jordan to dempsey or is that a waste? Would allow me enough cash to move an injured rook to a gun next week

Was set on H. Reid + Z. Reid -> Darcy and Sheezel, but this talk of half back and Sexton being dropped changes things.

Do I:

1) Still go ahead with those trades and use Sexton to loop? Will be very difficult to field 22 next week and Jackson will be unable to cover Grundy

2) Trade Sexton and settle for Whitfield

3) Trade Sexton and roughie back that slow-starting campaigner Young?
Best 18 next week....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back