Trades 2024 Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any mad lads out here going mckerch to fish? Or into fish in general? Its gross. It smells... but Can he go toe to toe with zorkoe until the bye

Forced to trade Rozee

Rozee can GAGF!

View attachment 1991442

_Spider-Man-pointing-meme-1.jpg

But instead it's time for......

giphy.gif

Judd_Magic what kind of roughie is this called?

R2: Fisher OUT
R3: McKercher IN
R6: McKercher OUT
R9: McKercher IN
R10: McKercher OUT
R10: Fisher IN

And does it rate higher than roughy'ing Paddy Dow? :moustache:
Thinking I have done the same, or very similar.
It's the problem with 40 trades. It just encourages the roughie.
200.gif

Judd_Magic what kind of roughie is this called?

R2: Fisher OUT
R3: McKercher IN
R6: McKercher OUT
R9: McKercher IN
R10: McKercher OUT
R10: Fisher IN

And does it rate higher than roughy'ing Paddy Dow? :moustache:
This is ****en gold.

Way to burn 4 trades for zero gain mate. You deserve a trade burnman trophy under your user name :rainbow::moustache:

Even though I think Libba retires and Ed Richards will play mid all year and be a great D6, with Sweet not making any cash I gotta put money first. Taking Zac Fisher instead of Richards. $112.7k in the bank to help with trades over the next few weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still haven't decided whether to trade Harcia to Sullivan or Reville.

Sullivan looks to have better scoring potential but Reville has DPP and is probably a better fit for the byes, both similar with JS.

Leaning towards Sullivan if he isn't the Pies sub, there is a risk that Reville might be the sub for Brisbane if I wait to pick him later,

Then I have to make a decision on who to trade Spud Rayner to, I'm just short of the cash to get one of the best two mids I don't have in Serong and Merrett.

The next best option is to probably pick Piggy Oliver who is still going cheap at just under 500k and that would leave me enough cash for another upgrade next week, the other option is to shift Rayner forward and then upgrade him to either Zorko or Rankine.

I still haven't decided whether to trade Harcia to Sullivan or Reville.

Sullivan looks to have better scoring potential but Reville has DPP and is probably a better fit for the byes, both similar with JS.

Leaning towards Sullivan if he isn't the Pies sub, there is a risk that Reville might be the sub for Brisbane if I wait to pick him later,

Then I have to make a decision on who to trade Spud Rayner to, I'm just short of the cash to get one of the best two mids I don't have in Serong and Merrett.

The next best option is to probably pick Piggy Oliver who is still going cheap at just under 500k and that would leave me enough cash for another upgrade next week, the other option is to shift Rayner forward and then upgrade him to either Zorko or Rankine.
Hard to trade HGarica with a BE of 1?

Hard to trade HGarica with a BE of 1?

Not much good having a low BE if he isn't picked and with Crouch, Clark, Higgins and Butler all returning soon I don't like his chances of getting another game for us anytime soon.

Sweet out has cooked me at R2, with Naismith R3. Need to make a move to swing Jackson into R2 from FWDs.

Do I either:

Punt Sweet for Zorko, leaving $1k in the bank and forgo obviously Sweet’s cash making potential if he makes it back.

Punt Naismith for Fisher, thereby keeping Sweet and hope he can get one more game and make bulk coin. Leaves me with $113k in the bank to grab Butters next week much easier and hope Fish can make coin whilst I aim to get Zorko/Rankine in 2-3.

Last edited:
Sweet out has cooked me at R2, with Naismith R3. Need to make a move to swing Jackson into R2 from FWDs.

Do I either:

Punt Sweet for Zorko, leaving $1k in the bank and forgo obviously Sweet’s cash making potential if he makes it back.

Punt Naismith for Rankine, thereby keeping Sweet and hope he can get one more game and make bulk coin. Leaves me with $40k in the bank to grab Butters next week much easier.

Was leaning towards option 1 but more option 2 now, as Rankine is surely a keeper from here too, and don’t want to shoot myself in the foot with dumping a cashcow that could make $70k in one week in Sweet. Rankine also has a bumper draw coming up with Eagles, Hawks, Tigs.

Thoughts?
Yeah, lock in Rankine
I think he can score just as well as Zorko

Do I either:

Punt Naismith for Rankine, thereby keeping Sweet and hope he can get one more game and make bulk coin. Leaves me with $40k in the bank to grab Butters next week much easier.

Was leaning towards option 1 but more option 2 now, as Rankine is surely a keeper from here too, and don’t want to shoot myself in the foot with dumping a cashcow that could make $70k in one week in Sweet. Rankine also has a bumper draw coming up with Eagles, Hawks, Tigs.

Thoughts?

I think Sweet will get 1 more game in Round 12.

R10 Sun 19th
R11 Sat 25th
R12 Thurs 30th vs Carlton

Trigger pulled on my Harcia to Sullivan trade.

I'm still yet to make a call on my Rayner trade but I will probably go with a discount Piggy, I can get Rankine or Zorko next week.

Do I either:

Punt Naismith for Fisher, thereby keeping Sweet and hope he can get one more game and make bulk coin. Leaves me with $113k in the bank to grab Butters next week much easier and hope Fish can make coin whilst I aim to get Zorko/Rankine in 2-3.

I have the Sweet problem too, I'm just going to run with Jackson at R2 and hold Sweet in the hope of him getting more games.

With Visentini playing I think Sweet still has a chance of getting games but when Soldo comes back it will be time to punt Sweet,

Is Zorko the best fwd after Rankine?
I have Heen, Jackson and flanders, rest are rooks. Zorko has two easy games and should tonne yeah?
Convince me or gimme an option please 🙏
Also I might use Drury as the stepping stone u less you think he might get more games??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back