Trades 2024 Round 8 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Steele to Walsh worth my final boost?

Thoughts on Laird? Only 4k more than Dawson but has a long history of scoring well.
Wouldn't be going near him considering the uncertainty regarding Adelaide's midfield rotation. If finals begin to look off the cards, they'll move him out of there even more, too.

V2 locked and loaded!

1714628662456.png

1714628689122.png

Realised i don't need to double downgrade as i have overdone my rooks and i should be fine.

I think i can finish my backs and mids in the next 3 trade windows, 1 up, 1 down

R9 - Bonner and Williams to Butters and rook
R10 - Roberts and Comben to NMartin and rook
R11 - Clohesy and Howes to Houston and rook

R14 - Meek to Jackson
R15 Sweet to Gawn

Will leave Reid and Darcy at F5 F6 and plenty of time and trades to figure out what to do with them.

Are my calculations out?

V2 locked and loaded!

View attachment 1976809

View attachment 1976810

Realised i don't need to double downgrade as i have overdone my rooks and i should be fine.

I think i can finish my backs and mids in the next 3 trade windows, 1 up, 1 down

R9 - Bonner and Williams to Butters and rook
R10 - Roberts and Comben to NMartin and rook
R11 - Clohesy and Howes to Houston and rook

R14 - Meek to Jackson
R15 Sweet to Gawn

Will leave Reid and Darcy at F5 F6 and plenty of time and trades to figure out what to do with them.

Are my calculations out?
No Gawn will cost you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've traded Meek to Sweet, Sweet is at r3. If he spuds it tonight I'll fix up my trades so it will end up being Meek > English and Dempsey to Sweet. If Sweet does good I'll get Heeney with my 2nd trade

Its like the opposite of a scientific approach..."this is my idea, so i'll massage the numbers until it becomes a good idea".

Perhaps its the Meek owners club. After the tradeout they want Grundy to fail so bad :p
If your not convinced he's a good trade out stick with him. He's got a great scoring history.
I'm not convinced myself but that's neither here nor there.
I'm getting Hodor myself that's got an element of crazy in it itself. I'm glad rucks are a debatable position this year. More variance in teams is a good thing.
Best of luck with the pick back your gut

Sharp to Sweet and I’ll figure the rest out tomorrow. Turfing one or two of TBrown, Lazarro, TBerry for some combo of premo/rook, depends what I can afford.

If sweet goes well tonight (100 for me) then will trade grundy to probably whitfield, move roberts mids & reid fwd.

Then set up to go NWM to trac next week & down to only a couple more upgrades

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-02 164929.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-02 164929.png
    225.1 KB · Views: 28
I think I will bite the bullet and trade Meek to Sweet.

I don't really want to trade Meek as he has been good so far and is still making some money but I only have 5k in the bank so I need to take him down to Cash Converters so I can fund an upgrade of Sanders to Dawson.

It's a risk having Sweet at R2 but I have Jackson as back up and will loop Sweet with him tonight in case Sweet stinks it up.

My other option was to keep Meek and trade Cadman to Sweet instead but that would have left me with a forwards bench of Livingstone and Biggie which is far from ideal especially if Biggie gets dropped. I wouldn't have enough cash to get Dawson either.

I also have a boost left to roughie Fyfe back in for Powell but I still haven't made up my mind if I will pull the trigger on that one,

If your not convinced he's a good trade out stick with him. He's got a great scoring history.
I'm not convinced myself but that's neither here nor there.
I'm getting Hodor myself that's got an element of crazy in it itself. I'm glad rucks are a debatable position this year. More variance in teams is a good thing.
Best of luck with the pick back your gut
Hodor - interesting. Where do you rank him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back