Last edited:
Early thoughts

Fyfe > EHollands
Jackson > Flanders
Grundy > Gawn
Hollands looks like a big trap to me

-No CBAs
-Walsh very close
-Things get tougher for the Blues from rd6 onwards (Giants, Cats, Pies, Dees, Swans)

Obviously if he goes 100+ again he'll get the attention of everybody, but at this stage, he's a no for me

Hollands looks like a big trap to me

-No CBAs
-Walsh very close
-Things get tougher for the Blues from rd6 onwards (Giants, Cats, Pies, Dees, Swans)

Obviously if he goes 100+ again he'll get the attention of everybody, but at this stage, he's a no for me

He'll prob get DP.

But not super cheaper either .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At this stage I'm hoping Naismith plays this week and next. If that's the case I will trade Terry > Naismith and swing Livingstone forward this way I will have cover for Grundy.

He maybe your only "live" def Rookie though ?
Exactly, DEF rookies can GAGF.
It pushes Mass and Zilliams to D5/D6.
My dead D7/D8 can go in rds7 as a late correction. Didn't do many corrections early, so I can justify it.

Exactly, DEF rookies can GAGF.
It pushes Mass and Zilliams to D5/D6.
My dead D7/D8 can go in rds7 as a late correction. Didn't do many corrections early, so I can justify it.
I already have Massimo and Zilliams as my D5 and D6 .....so Howes is not hurting me, except for cash gen

My FWD rookies are my Achilles Heel

I already have Massimo and Zilliams as my D5 and D6 .....so Howes is not hurting me, except for cash gen

My FWD rookies are my Achilles Heel
Good to see some differences in teams. I only got 1 rookie on field up forward and by bench is solid (SDarcy, HReid and Cadman).

It'll get worse next week though as I downgrade Jordon to somebody, but that's short-term pain for long-term gain.

At this stage I'm hoping Naismith plays this week and next. If that's the case I will trade Terry > Naismith and swing Livingstone forward this way I will have cover for Grundy.
10000000000%
Fingers crossed the big fella plays
Only need him to play 2 matches, rds 5 and 6, to cover Gawndy, and then we get 2 price rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back