Trades 2024 Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Upgrade season officially begins for most. Lots will be upgrading. Who are you planning for?

Last edited:
Upgrade season officially begins for most. Lots will upgrading. Who are you planning for?
Is it though ? ......because some content creators say so ?

Seems to me, the early byes have not speeded up the upgrade process, but slowed it down for a number of players

Seems to me, the early byes have not speeded up the upgrade process, but slowed it down for a number of players
Why not? I turned Jordon into JHF. Yes he's risky, but he's an "upgrade" nonetheless. Still got cash in the bank to do something in rd6 too.

Those trading aggressively are upgrading now for sure.

Upgrade season officially begins for most. Lots will be upgrading. Who are you planning for?
Solid trades. I might do the same.

Failing premos haven't quite bottomed out yet. Unless you want Dawson. Yecch!

Most of my rookies have a bit of mooing to do.

I've moved on my crappy mid-pricers.

Want to trade (itchy trigger finger), but got Clohesy for Coffield this week, so only need to watch a couple of rooks.
Otherwise, might not trade at all.

comben a consideration if he tons up again?
I'll definitely have a look at him and if I'm able to afford both Rowell and Comben I might go that way, although I want some $$$ left over to bring Daicos the following week.

At the moment I'm passing though. Current forward line below. Bringing Naismith in for Wilson puts Livingstone Forward. Cadman is out in RD7 for McAuliffe (MID) and if Sanders gets FWD DPP then with Livingstone I can loop 2 of Darcy/Dempsey/Sanders each week until the main byes.

Screenshot_20240411_232603_SuperCoach.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The "content creators" are not here to help anyone but themselves.

I used to follow them to try and improve my efforts; didn't take long to realise they promote trades or captain choices etc. only to do something completely different come the start of the round. Best advice I ever gave myself was to just back what I thought was best...

Failing premos haven't quite bottomed out yet. Unless you want Dawson. Yecch!

Most of my rookies have a bit of mooing to do.

I've moved on my crappy mid-pricers.

Want to trade (itchy trigger finger), but got Clohesy for Coffield this week, so only need to watch a couple of rooks.
Otherwise, might not trade at all.

Bottomed out? His BE is 150 and he's yet to tonne.

Nicky D, now there's a nice bottomed out premo that I will be getting in next round.

Yeah, I’m ready to trim fringe players and rookies

First target Gulden
Dawson’s price is getting attractive, but he’s just not clicking as yet and may need some more time to find form

Need to work on my backs and forwards.

I could wait though till round 7 and flick Bonner and Roberts back there though.

At this stage I'm thinking either Howes or Hore > Graham and Sexton > Comben.

Not the sexiest trades but if Comben looks the goods again it allows me to not have to play Cadman on the ground.

Could also boost and try and turn Bonner into Merrett or Martin.

T2.JPG

Billing straight sway to Clarry in a few weeks is a distinct possibility although I wouldn't be touching Clarry with his broken hand!

You still have Billings?

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Bottomed out? His BE is 150 and he's yet to tonne.

Nicky D, now there's a nice bottomed out premo that I will be getting in next round.

Ah really? So he sucks even more than I thought.

I must admit I didn't research that claim, I just wanted to mention 'Dawson' and 'Yecch' in the same post! :moustache:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back