Trades 2024 Round 8 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Only a couple of hours to figure out what to do. Going round and round in circles.

I should trade Fisher but I feel he can score well today and I know that DPP can come in handy later in season.

Do I want Whitfield down back or Green in the middle is the question.

If I trade Billings I can get Whitfield. If I trade Fisher I can get Green.

Forgot I was supposed to move Zilliams on, was looking like an alright non call until he went and twinged the hammy. Now I need to shuffle plans around.

Are there any must have premos this week (I have Green already) or is all the quality next week?

Forgot I was supposed to move Zilliams on, was looking like an alright non call until he went and twinged the hammy. Now I need to shuffle plans around.

Are there any must have premos this week (I have Green already) or is all the quality next week?
Serong is probably decent value.

Only a couple of hours to figure out what to do. Going round and round in circles.

I should trade Fisher but I feel he can score well today and I know that DPP can come in handy later in season.

Whitfield av 108...Green av 120.....I'd go Green

Serong is probably decent value.
Had a bit of a look at him, I really like the look of him but I've got Young, Jackson, Rozee, JHF (and Sweet) so I'm pretty heavy on players with the bye that round. How many doors everyone have?

ATM just traded Williams out for Roger’s because he needed to go. Torn on two trades tho:

Williams > Garcia
Dempsey > Merrett
Run Sweet R2

Williams > Rogers
Dempsey > English
Loop Livingstone for F6
Field Clohesy/Graham at M8

Only thing making me leaning towards the top one is that I’d be forced to lose sweet’s points on field.

Attachments

• IMG_5023.png
    IMG_5023.png
    324.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5024.png
    IMG_5024.png
    1 MB · Views: 7

Green in the middle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just used my last boost to bring Fyfe back in for Powell.

200-10-gif.1168382

Need help - who should I bring in for Josh Draper, Tom Stewart or Bailey Dale?

If I bring in Dale, I’ll have $128k in the bank.

If I bring in Stewart, I’ll have about $45k.

My guts leaning towards Bailey at the moment because Stewart’s fitness worries me. Thoughts?

Need help - who should I bring in for Josh Draper, Tom Stewart or Bailey Dale?

If I bring in Dale, I’ll have $128k in the bank.

If I bring in Stewart, I’ll have about $45k.

My guts leaning towards Bailey at the moment because Stewart’s fitness worries me. Thoughts?

Two thoughts (and two cents) on this.

Libba out, Richards HBF > MID, Dale tons.
Libba in, Richards MID > HBF, Dale ???.

Anytime you can bring in Tom Stewart is a good day.

Good luck.

wish i could heck off Gulden alas there are more pressing matters like Yeo, Green, Powell, Comben

wish i had another boost

Remove this Banner Ad

Back