Trades 2024 Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

For the people who have Libba in their side are they holding or trading?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Personally I'm holding.

Three reasons.
  • I'm not convinced his value is moribund (he just scored 155 two weeks ago),
  • I can get Marshall, Walsh and Graham in using a boost this round which feels like a season-defining move, and
  • its only best 18 this week.

If not for the last 2, I'd think about a possible sideways a bit more, but I feel I can afford to wait a week.

Soligo is interesting, if not a bit overpriced to bite on @418k. into an inside mid role with scores of 128 and 98. Any adelaide fans have any insight?
I was burnt last year so reluctant.

What i wrote earlier about Rankine probably applies here too.

Would be gutsy, but i can see him averaging at least 90 from here, maybe more if Crouch stays out. Worst case he’s your future M9?

Help please, ranked about 16k, 112k ITB, 30 trades left, 4 boosts. Gone Coffield to Graham and left with this, realize I could cut Carroll and McKercher but who is on the bubble to get in this week? Comben doesn't fill me with confidence and is a bit pricey. Would I be better off to wait for Garcia next week ?

Capture.JPG

Should I wait another week before I upgrade Mckercher as I would only be able to upgrade to a player around the 450-508k mark if I did it this week

On SM-A515F using BigFooty.com mobile app
He will probably lose value this week. Should be you first traded OUT this week

clark named really ruins everything, no player to loop with and have to trade him out too now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like sideways
Looks like sideways

Yep it's sideways

Carroll to Graham - tick

McKercher to Comben you'll regret
Cheers for the input mate.

Sanders being named sub has made my decision to punt him for a premo far easier.

My F6 looks fairly ****ed with Wilson there, but it’s best 18 so heck it.

Will keep Kerch, and a boost, for now.

Can't believe how big a Kent Bevo is making Colonel Sanders the sub.

Burning my final boost to go:

McKercher > Graham
Clark > Garcia
Sanders > Yeo

$46k in the kitty.

Hope I am doing my mentor Judd_Magic proud (he might be passed out or on a holiday by now) :moustache:
Or I could ditch Carroll and get Walsh, Yeo has a super small break even though so he is the logical pick this week.

Stuff it.
Keep Grundy for another week.
Pass on Comben.
Sanders-Garcia
Clark-Graham
Kerch-Heeney, via Harley to mids.

I hate these last minute changes to plans, almost always backfire. Might sit on Sanders for a week, don’t know what to do now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back