Trades 2024 Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Soligo is interesting, if not a bit overpriced to bite on @418k. into an inside mid role with scores of 128 and 98. Any adelaide fans have any insight?
I had him traded in this week until today

I have an ok rank, I haven't lost a cash league game yet so i stuck with the safe approach of one downgrade this week and get Walsh/Gulden/Trac next week

I personally think his going to get their most CBA's as he brings something different and cant be used forward or back over Laird/Dawson

If i was a lower rank and needed to try something new I would 100% go there

Is Comben a must have at this point? I can bank the same sort of money for upgrades next week by just doing the one trading and using a boost next week to potentially double upgrade

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Easy pass

How does this sound?

Kerch to Comben
Carroll to Graham

$325k in the bank.

Throw a Hail Mary next week and go,

Sharp - Garcia
Meek - Serong/Butters/Zerrett
Sanders - Walsh/Anderson

$150k itb

Or

Something else that I haven’t thought of yet.
Sounds like sideways
Looks like sideways

Yep it's sideways

Carroll to Graham - tick

McKercher to Comben you'll regret

Depending on cash itb

Cadman to Graham (moving Daicos to mids - Graham to Def)
Then I'd be ballsy and upgrade either Fisher or Dempsey
Trying to get Heeney in
Boost if required

Ripping side by the way
Thanks mate. I cant do cadman, Sanders & McKercher due to lack of cash so i was originally going to do Sanders, McKercher & Dempsey but i could play the long game and keep McKercher over Cadman. I know trading Fisher can help my team with cash gen given i wont need to cut any rookies 'early' but i want Fisher as a B/F link as D7/F7.

I think because i used all these trades fixing rookies - Gibcus, Reid & Coffield were in my team, i have great cash gen so i can probably afford to cut a rookie or 2 early but i like them all. The ones id want to get rid of would be Wehr, Cadman & Wilson but there is no way to get to Heeney with them.

If i do Fisher, Cadman & McKercher to Heeney, Graham & Garcia im set up well.

Thanks mate. I cant do cadman, Sanders & McKercher due to lack of cash so i was originally going to do Sanders, McKercher & Dempsey but i could play the long game and keep McKercher over Cadman. I know trading Fisher can help my team with cash gen given i wont need to cut any rookies 'early' but i want Fisher as a B/F link as D7/F7.

I think because i used all these trades fixing rookies - Gibcus, Reid & Coffield were in my team, i have great cash gen so i can probably afford to cut a rookie or 2 early but i like them all. The ones id want to get rid of would be Wehr, Cadman & Wilson but there is no way to get to Heeney with them.

If i do Fisher, Cadman & McKercher to Heeney, Graham & Garcia im set up well.

TOX is the godfather of SC .

If your not first , your last .

Will Ferrell GIF

Already used 3 boosts

Have 350k in the bank and so damn tempted to go Sanders to someone like Rowell or Serong but with this week being a bye week, whats your thoughts on using my second last boost vs saving it when its a bye week.

This upgrade would only take Graham/Sharp off the field.

Already used 3 boosts

Have 350k in the bank and so damn tempted to go Sanders to someone like Rowell or Serong but with this week being a bye week, whats your thoughts on using my second last boost vs saving it when its a bye week.

This upgrade would only take Graham/Sharp off the field.
They are there to be used. 🤷‍♂️

If it puts you that much closer to full premo, it's rarely a bad tradeoff, especially in best 18. Less rookies on field = higher scores being filtered out.

One consideration though is that while it might be satisfying to bring in a big gun this week, what are your plans for next week? If going Rowell over, say, Martin this week prevents you upgrading to someone down the line, that could be bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McKercher to Graham
Spud Clark to Clohesy via Naicos
Sanders, Howes, Lazzaro or Brown to Man Of Steele

Edit - Jordon to Steele, should leave enough in the kitty for a nice one up one down next week.

Last edited:
He's mid/def ..
Can trade a mid .

Yo

IMG_5274.png

got Daicos in the mids so would prefer to move him back?

Will obviously depend on teams at 6:30 but moving a mid out would be last resort and also depends on Sanders tonight (if he scores well then I’ll definitely move Daicos back)

As a fading Heeney man, stay strong. He will have that down game or two.
Im just rethinking. I can get Walsh next week and i can get a different premium (probably Marshall) for Heeney while keeping the rookies i actually want to. Heeney is just in the price range where i have to cull a gun rookie, whereas Marshall is only 32k cheaper but i can afford him.

Dempsey, McKercher, Cadman > Marshall, Graham, Garcia

Those trades allow me to loop Sanders with Mannagh (assuming he isnt selected)

Next round i probably do Sharp & Roberts to Walsh & Nyuon

Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 4.08.29 pm.png

For the people who have Libba in their side are they holding or trading?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Fair.

Just imo, but trading players in @$650k + is fraught with danger. One down game and everyone gets him $100k cheaper.

Trac was flying then shat the bed for example.
Yeh, i have a policy of not paying over $585k for anyone this season except maybe Bont

Remove this Banner Ad

Back