Trades 2024 Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own him, but almost certain he gets rested against West Coast next week.
Funny to actually say this but i hope he does.

I dont have any players but Gawn missing next week and if it prolongs him playing and protects him a little bit it would be amazing if he rests in a best 18 week

Ranked 157.
IMG_9443.gif

Ranked 157.

Not really sure which way to go yet.

It’s either:

A) Sexton/Clark > Clohesy & Grundy > English

Or

B) Sexton/Clark > Clohesy & Grundy > Meek (leaves me with 442k) so can even boost Massimo > Stewart this week or next)

Thoughts?
Tough one.

Sexton out seems a given.

I wouldn’t trade Grundy to Meek unless your cojones are the size of bowling balls.

English might be cheaper soon.

RoMa?

Ranked 157.

Not really sure which way to go yet.

It’s either:

A) Sexton/Clark > Clohesy & Grundy > English

Or

B) Sexton/Clark > Clohesy & Grundy > Meek (leaves me with 442k) so can even boost Massimo > Stewart this week or next)

Thoughts?
If i was 157 and had a chance of winning the better play is probably A

Abysmal start to the year. Ranked ~43k.

Heeney has done the classic reverse burn man job on me. English over Gawn the wrong call. Got rid of Young after round 2. Newcombe a poor starting choice. Missed some lucrative rooks (Cadman, Darcy, Sharp etc).

Chose Draper over Brown cos it allowed me to bring in Bramble! An absolute shocker. Seeya Brambs - didn't think I'd ever trade someone in and then straight back out the next week not due to injury, but here we are.

Already used 7 trades and a boost, going to be 3 more this week. Capt Meek (figuratively speaking) to right the ship, come on down discounted premogull Martin and new super rook Clohessy to the rescue.

So long Bramble (wish I never knew you), Grundy (a victim of circumstance) and Berry (thanks for the $67k and crap scores).

Just skip over the backline and go straight to the mids.

1712881004922.png

Abysmal start to the year. Ranked ~43k.

Heeney has done the classic reverse burn man job on me. English over Gawn the wrong call. Got rid of Young after round 2. Newcombe a poor starting choice. Missed some lucrative rooks (Cadman, Darcy, Sharp etc).

Chose Draper over Brown cos it allowed me to bring in Bramble! An absolute shocker. Seeya Brambs - didn't think I'd ever trade someone in and then straight back out the next week not due to injury, but here we are.

Already used 7 trades and a boost, going to be 3 more this week. Capt Meek (figuratively speaking) to right the ship, come on down discounted premogull Martin and new super rook Clohessy to the rescue.

So long Bramble (wish I never knew you), Grundy (a victim of circumstance) and Berry (thanks for the $67k and crap scores).

Just skip over the backline and go straight to the mids.

View attachment 1956870
Looks like you've got most of the right rookies now. Nice midfield. That backline is diabolical though. Backline will be much improved when Martin, McKercher and Roberts get DPP

Can't wait for the epic melts in two weeks' time when Swans vs Hawks and Grundy goes 150 while poor old Meek eeks out a 60.

Confused Peanut Butter GIF by Jif

Strongly considering reversing my trade.

Traded in Jackson for Jordon. Thinking of trading Jordon to Martin now.

I lose an extra scorer this round as a result and ruck cover but I think I can get Jackson cheaper moving forward with Hodor coming back.

Martin probably won’t get much cheaper, will get DPP, has a super role and will leave my 80k in the bank compared to 8k to help with another upgrade next week.

Probably one for the "round 7 trades" thread whenever that appears, but if Sexton doesn't get another call-up in the next couple games, at least I can now trade him to Sellers for 80k profit.
I somehow still have Sexton in my team too. Will be a useful loophole donut until I can trade him to a decent bubble boy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strongly considering reversing my trade.

Traded in Jackson for Jordon. Thinking of trading Jordon to Martin now.

I lose an extra scorer this round as a result and ruck cover but I think I can get Jackson cheaper moving forward with Hodor coming back.

Martin probably won’t get much cheaper, will get DPP, has a super role and will leave my 80k in the bank compared to 8k to help with another upgrade next week.

Martin a far better option given price and role going forward.

Like the idea of settling on a premo ruck

What do you fink but?

Grundy to engrish
Jordan to clothes
Leaving 65k

Or
Grundy to marshall mathers
t Berry to clothes
Leaving less mownay?

Just asking for a friend

I really can't understand the amount of people trading out Howes:fearscream:
Is it too late to jump on Sharp? Has a nice run of games after Port this weekend.

No not too late that 126 will be in his cycle for a couple of weeks could still make another $100k easily and has great JS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back