Trades 2024 Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Hopefully one of 2 options:

D'Ambrosio, Cadman, Carroll/Clark ($ pending)> Daicos, Walsh, Biggie/Drury/Garcia
Cadman, Carroll, Clark > Walsh, Adams, Biggie/Drury/Garcia

If 2 of the rookies look like must-haves I'll just get Walsh and save money for when Bont and/or Trav bottom out.

Didn't see the game how did HGarcia do? Enough to keep his spot?
Did enough I think.
9 tackles probably the hallmark. Looked okay in traffic, Zak Jones was so bad Ross subbed him off and then Butler did a hamstring

Should stay in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dempsey > Macrae

Cadman > Biggie or R Garcia
See how Macrae goes with Libba in the side first?

BE will be low, but not too low. Freo in WA next up.

Marshall gone we assuming
Give it a rest mate, haha. People were rightly talking down English this week – hell, plenty of their own fans wanted him dropped. 114 (after a 58) from a guy you paid $715k for isn't anything incredible.

If you don't agree with people's contentions, you're not exactly obligated to follow them.

Howes > H.Garcia (via Graham DPP)
Cadman/Dempsey > Biggie
Sharp > Walsh

1 boost left

Want to see if Jack Macrae and Riley Garcia get Bevo'ed before considering them next week.

Give it a rest mate, haha. People were rightly talking down English this week – hell, plenty of their own fans wanted him dropped. 114 (after a 58) from a guy you paid $715k for isn't anything incredible.

If you don't agree with people's contentions, you're not exactly obligated to follow them.

Think it was a fair comment, but its against the masses so shall move on.

Go Marshall

Think it was a fair comment, but its against the masses so shall move on.

Go Marshall
I get the contrarian bit and it makes for some fun debate – just don't need to constantly hang it on people/the group, IMO. At the end of the day, it's all a bit of fun, and people offer up the best advice they can give.

Hell, I thought people trading in Meek were being stupid, but now Marshall and English have dropped scores in the 50s over the past two weeks and they're laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back