Trades 2024 Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackson price ...umm ?

Is he peas and carrots with Bevo again ..

Plays he's best game in a big win and no Libba
He has a history of huge scores surrounded by Libba, Bont , Treloar, Coke Smith etc etc.

Libba in only helps Macrae imho

480k seems he should be cheaper .
ADz Treloar seems to gone past him in the peking order .
Ads is still the chip scab butcher accumulator.

Provided the doggies run and run there mids will always score well as a collective

Ads is still the chip scab butcher accumulator.

Provided the doggies run and run there mids will always score well as a collective

Jack is now the Matt Crouch of the doggies could be on Thin ice .
But bottomed out new BE is 60odd .

Risk it ...for the doggy biscuits..

is bailey dale a consideration now that his BE is back down?

Small forward in a really bad team is asking for trouble.
Yep. He's an excellent trainer. He probably got those games last year as reward for effort. He was clearly not ready. A couple of goals last week inflated his score. I doubt I take him.

Small forward in a really bad team is asking for trouble.

Yep. He's an excellent trainer. He probably got those games last year as reward for effort. He was clearly not ready. A couple of goals last week inflated his score. I doubt I take him.
Fair enough Drury looks like a pass. I'm not keen on McAuliffe so it looks like HGarcia and (hopefully) Nyuon will be the downgrades next week. Might have enough $$ to upgrade to Adams if he scores well on Sunday

Gonna be a long wait this weekend to see if Nyuon and Drury are worth trading in next week
Bored Cabin Fever GIF
Hope their not, about time some kents are punished for going early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could end up as a D6 keeper if he plays the way he did last night.
Will he average more than Sheezel, Ryan, Daicos, Houston, Young, Martin, Whitfield, even Yeo? Wouldn't think so. Can he get close to them from here on out considering this is most likely his highest score for the year? I doubt it.

Like Houston last year, he's so up and down, and even in his best SC year of 2022, only tonned up 13/22 times, with 6 scores sub-90. Save yourself the stress.

Last edited:
Do you chance Macrae, knowing Bevo could pull the plug at any time?
Nice price next week vs historical output, but you have to believe in his role and a lack of Bevo shenanigans.
Tay Adams the other option for those shopping on a budget.
Hmm…

Last edited:
Do you chance Macrae, knowing Bevo could pull the plug at any time?
Nice price next week vs historical output, but you have to believe in his role and lack of Bevo shenanigans.
Tay Adams the other option for those shopping on a budget.
Hmm…

Big watch on Adams family and Richard Rankin .

Big watch on Adams family and Richard Rankin .
Ranks has big Matty Nicks in behind him, though.
Got a strutting peacock in his absolute prime in Dawso the Magnificent in the garage, and he chooses to piss on the hubcaps and take the sloppy jalopy that is Matty ‘Crab’ Crouch for a spin and watch the 40 2m sideways handballs a game instead.
Prick is an arsonist.
He will **** with Rankine and Rachele as well, Soligo probably not even safe and he has been ultra-impressive.
Some say he even reminds them of a young Lukey Pedlar.
Now that’s a pedigree pupper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back