Trades 2024 Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did.

Now I want some thoughts on Drury please folks. I need cash, but is he the way to go?
I have 31 trades so are getting an itchy trade finger.

Drury is mature age, but I havn't seen him play. What do people think?
fwd in a team that will be losing every game is never good

Day hasn’t played much footy in the past couple of years, I’m not planning on grabbing him yet or anything BUT do you think he can hold his spot as an experienced player?
Has his role changed at VFL or is he still kicking goals up forward?
If you go to our board, you'll see most think Day shouldn't even be in the 23....

So I suppose we have to trade Massimo now and play Williams.
Watch him get subbed off in the first and cost us dollars and points.
Unfortunately yes.

I’ve got Comben looped so I’m hoping for a decent score from the Chom, which will mean Zilliams is benched and I will not require his services as yet. If all goes well Zilliams becomes sexy Tom Stewart in a coupla weeks.

Unfortunately yes.

I’ve got Comben looped so I’m hoping for a decent score from the Chom, which will mean Zilliams is benched and I will not require his services as yet. If all goes well Zilliams becomes sexy Tom Stewart in a coupla weeks.
All I can do is wait and make sure he’s not the starting sub (unlikely), play Draper if he is, and hope like * Williams plays a full game if he starts.

thoughts on bowes?
410k d/m averaging 106 last three games

cats fans is he a sub risk at all?

Hes always a sub risk bc hes versatile and we have depth but the way hes playing i doubt he gets the vest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thinking I might trade Macrae back to Meek.

There’s a few reasons behind it.

- I can get Wilson’s (E) score via Livingstone

- Meek to Sweet will give me nearly $400k to double upgrade next week

- I also want to see how Macrae goes with Libba in the team. His BE is 65 so even if he scores another 120 he won’t be that expensive to jump on next week.

- Saves a boost.

Sounds like a decent enough plan to me.

My locked in trades are already Sanders, Mass > H Garcia, Houston

I want to use a boost and grab Walsh. Do you guys think I should trade, Jackson, Crouch or Powell for him?

Massimo out really changed my plans
Would love to hold but not sure I can bring myself to do it.

Will hold ZWill now
But keen to trade one of Khamis or Sam Darcy.
Consistent 50-60 (khamis)
Vs higher potential (but bevo, and lobb in side)

Any advice?

Khamis has been a great rookie but his ceiling is 70 max (his floor looks like 60). Darcy could have a spike game I would trade Buku if it was out of those two purely because Darcy has more coin to be milked

Had boosted Carroll to Biggy to avoid the cash drop this week

With Rozee injury, thinking of reversing that to save the trade + boost. Plan for next week would be Sharp + Rozee + Carroll to Green + Macrae (if he does well) + Sweet. Thoughts?

Going to be tight with Carroll likely sub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back