Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
It's a Festival Of Footy for the footy enthusiast ....welcome to gather round 2024 .....party time

Of course I'll be there .....gotta see my boy Heeney, finally playing midfield ....and they said it was impossible

Adelaide's a lovely town .....my home town originally .....but they do get very snarly, when their beloved team isn't winning

Dictator-WW.gif

They said all teams would be similar ....but the early byes this year have indeed added another element to this great game ......there's been a number of strategies to approach the byes ....IMO it's great and added more diversity to game strategy

Ignoring tomorrow's match .....the round will get off to an entertaining start on Friday, with all my little North Melb players .....now if LDU can't score well against a Neale-less BRIS outfit .....then this little coacher, may just head straight to the Vent Thread, for a good ol rant, fire & brimstone tongue lashing of LDU .....don't make me do it mate

Norwood Oval is matchbox of an oval, with a brick wall front to a Grandstand acting as a boundary .....a very effective boundary I can tell you ......how will the confines affect Sheezel, McKercher, and Fisher ?

Got my eyes on Zerrett for next week, so I'll be intrigued how he goes against PORT ......and surely Doc Martin, can't repeat his ball on a string antics of last week
For PORT ....a lot of owners will be looking for Rozee & Butters to show their owners .....frankly, can ESS close those two dynamo's down ....hard to see

The Heeney Show in country SA, will have a lot of coaches sticking the (VC) on him ....or will Coaches stick the (VC) on Grundy, basically against a ruckless WCE ?

My one fear, in his last appearance for my side ....can Fyfe get thru a who match without injury or being subbed ......moreover, does he still know how to kick the ball ?
A nice little price rise would be a great parting gift

As a non Serong owner .....the less said the better ....what a player

I'm now finding I'm warbling .....no-one wants to read all this guff .....so lets get on with the footy, and good luck everyone !

waiting1.gif

Last edited:
Three debuts for the Suns this week - Clohesy, Graham and Read

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Gather round and watch me spend the next 26 hours repeatedly trading Dawson out of my team and then reversing it so that I can get the satisfaction of trading him out again.

Gather round and watch me spend the next 26 hours repeatedly trading Dawson out of my team and then reversing it so that I can get the satisfaction of trading him out again.
The only thing stopping me from doing that as well is that I was about to get rid of Young last week and look what happened there, I'm glad I held now.

The only thing stopping me from doing that as well is that I was about to get rid of Young last week and look what happened there, I'm glad I held now.
That's fair, and it all depends on your individual situation. Completely fair if others want to hold, but until I see evidence of Adelaide making some adjustments to their pox midfield, I don't want a bar of it personally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm doing that with Newcombe. Should have stuck to my 'no Hawks' rule :)

I traded him.

But he looked alot better scores will come ...ton around the corner for you.

He did, but I get frustrated enough at non-Hawks shitting up my team, so he is becoming Tom Green this week.

If Newk goes on to average 110 from here that's fine by me.

What's everyone's team value at atm? Just curious. I'm at $10,969,200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back