Game Day 2024 Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halved my rank, into 27k now. This best 18 s**t is strange. Makes it way too hard to gauge. I did get bailed out a bit with 2 20~ scores dropping out.

Hopefully can jump a bit next week when it's back to best 22.

View attachment 1946635

Zt6KLo.gif
I see you and raise you one.

It’s a long climb. On par with many this week, but starting sooooo far back.

First round score is so critical.

IMG_3940.jpeg

Up 9.7k into 2.6k

Trade ins of Massimo and particularly Pink were awful. Suspect Pink is also dropped now so that leaves 3 red dots before rd 4

8 scores of 70 or under on field says it all. EIGHT

Not really sure where to go from here considering the number of holes I have in my team. Whether that's some cooked midpricers or just missing basically every single good fwd rookie. At a bit of a crossroads now
Rank 2.6k? It’s over. Delete team.

I'm kinda playing blind at the moment. Only watched two games this week. Got my first ever mortgage in the past fortnight, and we'll be moving in a few weeks, so spending what little spare time I have boxing and cleaning and working out how people do things like claim solar rebates. So I'll need to lean heavily on the stats and BF SC hivemind for a few weeks, unfortunately, cause I won't have time to absorb much more than a couple games plus highlights.
you can get solar rebates??

im also in the same boat. still in reno planning stage though. first fortnightly mortgage payment came out on friday. today the interest charge went on.. which was $16 more than my repayment... like wtf. whats the point. 16 solar panels already on the roof should help with the bills though.

im also looking at stats to see if bramble is worth a gamble... and if max king is the newest thing to bring in (banworthy puns not originally intended).

1,856 for me. but somehow went up in rankings. so i guess ill take it.

Attachments

• 1000040485.jpg
    1000040485.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 17
you can get solar rebates??
Hey Makeshift Park you don’t claim solar rebates. You purchase solar from a company and the company claims the rebates on your behalf and charges you the amount remaining.

Up 9.7k into 2.6k

Trade ins of Massimo and particularly Pink were awful. Suspect Pink is also dropped now so that leaves 3 red dots before rd 4

8 scores of 70 or under on field says it all. EIGHT

Not really sure where to go from here considering the number of holes I have in my team. Whether that's some cooked midpricers or just missing basically every single good fwd rookie. At a bit of a crossroads now
I thought you d be 60k plus. You're going pretty damn good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought you d be 60k plus. You're going pretty damn good.
I may as well be 60k+

Rank is currently very kissed due to 1-2 players going huge like Butters and LJ the weeks prior. Mostly my team is filled with spuds. Best 22 week will drag me back down where this team belongs

I may as well be 60k+

Rank is currently very kissed due to 1-2 players going huge like Butters and LJ the weeks prior. Mostly my team is filled with spuds. Best 22 week will drag me back down where this team belongs
Don't believe you.gif

I may as well be 60k+

I'm absolutely convinced that if you won $20 million in lotto, your first reaction would be disappointment because it wasn't $25 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back