Game Day 2024 Round 5 Discussion - Yet another Bye Round.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I’m one of the lower scorers here. My premos sucked hard this week and it cost dearly. English 58, Bont 73, Green 72, Laird 80, Jacko 72.
Started with such promise 😩 IMG_7770.jpeg IMG_7736.gif IMG_7769.jpeg

Things are looking up after the disaster in round one.

View attachment 1959751
You call that a disaster Round 1??

Ashley Olsen Eye Roll GIF by Filmeditor

IMG_4039.jpeg

However….

IMG_4040.jpeg

Should be okay by Round 79…

If you’d told me at the start of the season the best players to start included Heeney, Yeo and Whitfield, I would have thought you were mad. Revenge of the burnmen.

After witnessing Bont VC and English spud it up I knew it was round over, Green (C) and Jackson finished it off.
Sanders and Kerch subbed out, Clark subbed on for a 2 and Carroll for a 26 ruins quite a bit of cash gen and trades, which further insulted my waning patience.
One of the more brutal rounds i've experienced in supercampaigner. Even TheRednWhite would be beside himself. :$

And lost the only league that mattered to a bloke who scored.... 2,059.
Yet to register a single win in that cashie and have lost to a bloke amongst the top 2-3 scorers 3 of the last four weeks.
Had him by. an easy 60+ points on projecteds going into the last game.
He had Shai Bolton and Harley Reid.
Of course he ******* did.
Duck this bullshit hahahaha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terrible week by comparison to many others .....yet, i'm still making progress (surprisingly), gaining 1,500 spots (22K)

Week's score, a measly 1921

This is now two "major" bye rounds whereby my SP's have s**t the bed ......just making it impossible

This week's culprits ....Dawson (again) 64 - English 58 - Green 72 .....and new recruit Zerrett a paltry 108 ......all having been secured at full price (sigh)

Plus being as sick as a dog, no offence to dogs .....I didn't activate my loops (sigh again)

That said, I'm happy with my team, and trades .....and just need one breakout week

Terrible week by comparison to many others .....yet, i'm still making progress (surprisingly), gaining 1,500 spots (22K)

This is now two "major" bye rounds whereby my SP's have s**t the bed ......just making it impossible

This week's culprits ....Dawson (again) 64 - English 58 - Green 72 .....and new recruit Zerrett a paltry 108 ......all having been secured at full price (sigh)

Plus being as sick as a dog, no offence to dogs .....I didn't activate my loops (sigh again)

That said, I'm happy with my team, and trades .....and just need one breakout week

Don't worry Wayno it can change pretty quick.:thumbsu:

Need a hug?

Does anyone remember how to check which positions score better against which teams? I used to use it a bit to inform captain choice but can't remember where it is anymore.

Looking to do some analysis on mid premos upcoming fixture to determine which to grab. I believe mids dominate against Richmond but I'd like some confirmation from the stats first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back