Game Day 2024 Round 4 Discussion - Gather Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone's moving up in the world. :moustache:

11.JPG

Sexy Girl GIF

Last edited:

My mate was 7th best and 41 points. He played Mass over Williams and would have missed out by 1 for the week win.

he gets a message from a player apparently of his choosing for being top 10 lol
That is dangerous.....
Do you get to ask a question from said player, like, "why the hell did Mitchell bench you for 21 mins in the last quarter?????"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMG_7755.jpeg

Not a bad score considering I had 8 on field rookies. Trades came through on top.

(47)Howes>(95)Brown (+48)
(102)Fyfe>(84)Darcy (-18)
(57)Jordan>(165)Heeney (+108)

My mate was 7th best and 41 points. He played Mass over Williams and would have missed out by 1 for the week win.

he gets a message from a player apparently of his choosing for being top 10 lol
That's much better than a KFC keyring and a pair of socks!

Is it a video message?

SCE R4 DJ RANK.png

SCE R4 DJ TEAM.png

Cut my rank in half for the third consecutive week and we are humming into 2,557th overall!

Using a boost to bring in Dempsey for Windsor (correction) pays instant dividends, along with Bilbo Baggins to Darcy. Jordon to Flanders speaks for itself! 😍

THE SHOW GOES ON! 🚀

A better week. Won a few League games. Including my match up in Bigfooty Div 11. Thought I’d lost by 2 to General SuperCoach. Had a look about an hour later to see there had been some scaling and I won by 2. As Maxwell Smart would say….Sorry about that…..

Bit gutless but I took Butters 119 VC score. Been burnt too many times. Would have put the C on Green so it was ok. Heeney would have been nice though.

New boys King, Whitfield underwhelming and Darcy ok. Making money though.
Using too many trades. I will probably do it again this week. Daicos to Sheezel a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back